🄼🄸🄽🄴

Jihyo sighed, hands in her pockets as she walked beside Sana on their way back to their dorms. The walk was extremely quiet. Seeing Momo run off like that and Dahyun chasing her wasn't the best sight, even though the younger had called saying they were okay and they were going back to Momo's place for the night.

Sana had lost her appetite the moment she saw Momo's face fall, but it got worse every time she heard the brunette next to her let out a shaky breath. It seemed like something bothered her and although Sana was generally bold and straightforward, she couldn't bring herself to ask Jihyo what was wrong.

The night wasn't that young by the time the girls found their way into campus, barely talking to each other. The wind that blew when they walked out of campus some hours ago had given up, making the now deserted place to be completely silent, a phenomenon very uncommon for the students in their school.

After a few minutes and while the pair was walking to Sana's dorm, Jihyo found herself softly singing to a song, her gaze traveling on Sana's side profile for a split second before she looked forward again.

While walking the girl thought of her feelings, her true feelings. Realizing those feelings could mean good for every other person, but Jihyo. For Jihyo, those feelings made afraid of her own heart.

"Why aren't you in theater?" Sana suddenly spoke up, looking over at the girl.

"Huh?" Jihyo asked, Sana's voice snapping her bubble of thoughts.

"Your voice," the blonde chuckled "I like it."

"A-Ah! yeah, sorry about that." Jihyo mumbled, walking a little bit faster.

"I just said I liked your voice," Sana laughed "Why are you running away?"

"I'm really not." Jihyo spoke, running her hand through her hair and sighing when realizing they were close to Sana's dorm.

"Hey," the blonde called out, tugging at the sleeve of Jihyo's jacket "Is there anything wrong?"

"Why would there be?" Jihyo said, eyes intensely staring at Sana's shoes.

"I love getting to know new things about you." Sana mumbled, halting her steps and making Jihyo face her.

"Eh?"

"You're a bad liar," Sana sighed "Now, tell me. Is it about what happened earlier?"

Jihyo was indeed a bad liar, she could never get away with lying simply because her brain always rejects any form of command when it comes to lying. It's an instant 'delete file' command before her brain is forced to shut down completely.

"Kinda." the girl gritted her teeth. She really was about to confess all of her worries to the person creating them.

"You know you can talk to me whenever, Jihyo." Sana smiled, motioning for the girl to take a seat on the side walk.

"I know," Jihyo whined "But I can't."

"And why is that?" the blonde asked, her left hand resting on Jihyo's thigh as she sat beside her.

"Don't make me do this."

"Come on!" Sana encouraged the girl "Talking about it will help you. What is it?"

Jihyo took a deep breath in. She knew that if she talked about those specific thoughts of hers with Sana, the girl would be hurt. And if not hurt, it would make her feel like Jihyo was pushing her away. Like she doesn't trust her and Jihyo does, she really does.

"I'm scared of this, of us." she said while fiddling with the rings on her fingers.

"Why?" Sana asked again, the expression on her face giving away nothing.

It was the first time Jihyo had seen such an expression on Sana face. It wasn't neither happiness nor joy, disappointment nor sadness. Looking at Sana's face she saw nothing. Which was weird, Sana was always full of emotion and reactions, a part Jihyo always liked about the blonde. The sight of the girl's face was like the one a painter has while imagining their next piece, before they even touch their brush on the plain canvas.

And that was what exactly what Sana's face looked like, an untouched canvas. No lines, colors, or anything that could indicate it's liveliness. It had no emotion. It was blank.

"Because, I don't--" Jihyo groaned, talking about it would always go bad and she knew it. "I, I'm just so afraid of getting heartbroken. Haven't you seen Momo? I can't handle that. I have so much going on in my life and if I get hurt everything I worked for will be gone and..I-I really don't think I can live with that."

Jihyo was aware she was being silly by believing love could destroy her life, but she was right. Love can tear someone's life down.

The girl was taught from a young age to work hard so she could provide a bright future for her and she couldn't afford disappointing her family. They put all of their money on her so she could study business, something both of her parents attempted but didn't succeed. Jihyo wanted to be big, she could see herself as one of the best in the business department in some years, only if she worked hard. Even though her dream was originally to be in the entertainment industry, preferably musical theater.

"Don't you want to live your life?" Sana spoke after a few minutes of deep thinking, the blank expression fading away from her face as the one of curiosity took over.

"I do, I really want to," Jihyo nodded "And I am."

"Are you sure?" the blonde said "I mean, this is all part of life. You eventually have to get hurt."

"I know, Sana. I just-ugh!" Jihyo knew she sounded really dumb to the girl seated next to her "This is why talking about this will always go crap. It never makes sense to anyone."

"Don't be hard on yourself. It does make sense," Sana said, eyes piercing through the brunette's in the most beautiful and innocent way. Those dark orbs held the most attractive light to them, so strong that if locking eyes with her for more than a couple of seconds could set your heart on fire. A strong fire, burning your heart sweetly. And that's how Jihyo felt, the reason she was so scared. She had been set on fire. Her heart had been set on fire that she desperately had to put out every time and the only person responsible for it was Sana. That kind and pretty girl that caressed Jihyo's thigh as she softly talked to her while looking into her eyes and setting her heart on fire all over again for what seemed to be the hundredth time. However, Jihyo wasn't willing to put it out again this time. "I'm just saying you have to live your life without thinking someone will destroy you. You are strong and I know if anything happens to you, you will be able to get through it. Live! Losing your chance in love hurts more than a stupid heartbreak that wasn't meant to be." the blonde sighed, lowering her head. Her tone suddenly sounded gloomy.

"Sana?" Jihyo called out as she rested her hand on top of the blonde's.

"Yeah?"

"Will you make sure I don't destroy my life?" the brunette asked, making Sana raise her head and look at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't unders--"

"Will you promise not to hurt me?" Jihyo asked again, her body turned to face Sana.

"Of course, I would never do that!" the blonde said "I promise, Jihyo."

"Great." Jihyo mumbled as she leaned forward, hands snaking around Sana's neck and lips locking in a passionate kiss. Although this time, the one to smile the biggest in it was Jihyo.

A few moments and some giggles later, both girls pulled away with Sana's face lighting up in excitement.

"Is this your way of confessing your huge crush on me?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrow.

"No, that happened back at your dorm," Jihyo panted "This is simply the way of making you mine."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Sana said, trying to play it cool and not blush (and failing miserably) "Who told you that's what I want?"

"Your tongue."

"W-What?"

"Let's go, Sana." Jihyo laughed, grabbing the girl's hand.