🅆🄾🅁🅁🄸🄴🅂

The low whispers of two people woke Jihyo up, whose head throbbed and face felt numb. The girl slowly opened her eyes, expecting to see the ceiling of her room in her dorm, the ceiling she was so used of looking during sleepless nights. However, she didn't. Instead of the plain white and boring ceiling, she saw a light gray one. Furrowing her brows and trying not to panick she attempted getting up.

"Hey!" a voice called out "Lay back down."

Jihyo would be lying if she said she didn't recognize that high-pitched squeal or the figure coming running into the room in sweatpants and a loose t-shirt that barely clinged onto her shoulders.

"Sana?" the girl looked around, taking in the view of the unfamiliar room and bed she was in "Where am I?"

"My dorm." Sana shrugged, yawning loudly.

"Why am I here?" Jihyo asked "What time is it?"

"Easy there with the questions," the blonde laughed "It's four in the morning."

"Go to bed!" Jihyo almosted shouted "I'm going back to my dorm, the girls might be worried."

Sana sighed, eyeing Tzuyu quietly entering the room and handing Jihyo an aspirin before walking out again and flashing a kind smile to both girls.

"They aren't," the blonde said "I mean, I told Chaeyoung you're here, but Dahyun.."

"Dahyun what?"

"We didn't know where she was," Sana replied never meeting the girls eyes as her gaze was fixated on the big bruise on the side of her face "Until now."

"Is she alright?" Jihyo jumped up from the bed, refusing to take the aspirin "And Chae, where is she?"

"She is. Both of your dates today were quite dramatic, but it's okay. Momo, from our class, found her," the girl breathed out, still standing by the door of her own room "Chaeyoung is out of the dorm, that's the only thing she told me. But she's fine."

"I need to go, Sana." Jihyo said before looking down at her clothes, which weren't exactly her clothes anymore.  

"Uh, no."

"Why?" the girl whined, feeling heat rush to her cheeks when realizing she was wearing Sana's clothes.

"Because you were beaten up?" Sana stated "Both you and Seongjuu. I don't want you leaving in this state."

"You know Seongjuu?" the girl had so many questions and the fact that Sana was walking closer to her, pushing her down on the bed with her slightly dump wetting her white tee and—

"We used to date."

"Oh that's why—" Jihyo felt a lump forming in her throat. She didn't know why she felt the way she did after just being attacked.

"I found you, yes," Sana whispered "Now go back to bed. We'll talk about it when you wake up."

"But,"

"Nope."

"Seongjuu?"

"Tzuyu and her boyriend got him to the hospital after cleaning up his and your wounds," the blonde said "Stop worrying."

"Her boyfriend?" Jihyo mumbled, smiling to herself. She suddenly felt so happy and she couldn't even explain why.

"Yeah," Sana rolled her eyes "They're both so annoying, always talking about medical stuff, shots, blood.."

Jihyo flinched at the sound of the red liquid, frantically looking over her whole body in search of any blood. Jihyo hated blood. She feared it. And it was annoying, but she couldn't do much about it. It made a lot of stuff hard for her.

"Woah, are you okay?" the blonde asked, hovering above the panicking girl.

"Blood.." she panted.

"You're alright," Sana reassured "We cleaned you up." she said with a smile that intimidated the brunette and made her forget about her fear as the the skin on her cheeks flushed again.

"T-Thanks." Jihyo whispered, the thought of Sana helping her shower causing a shy grin form on her face.

"Don't be so shy about it," the girl giggled "We're all girls here."

"Sana," Jihyo whined "You're making it worse!"

"Okay, okay," Sana brought her hands up in surrender "I'm going to leave you rest now."

"Where are you sleeping?" Jihyo asked, sinking deeper into Sana's bed in attempts of hiding her flushed cheeks and slowing down her racing heart.

"The couch," Sana shrugged "Tzuyu is uhm, busy with her boyfriend in her room I guess. So I'll just crash there."

"You can't!"

"But you're in my bed—"

"Sleep with me," Jihyo blurted out, internally screaming right after "I m-mean in your bed, n-next to me. I don't mind."

Sana's tired expression turned into a smirk as she teasingly ran her fingers through her hair, nodding slowly. Jihyo watched her crawl on the bed, embarrased and momenterarly regretting her decision when Sana laid her head on the pillow next to her own, winking before she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, Jihyo~" 

"Good..night." the girl sighed. She knew this would be another restless night, especially when having a girl like Sana next to her. She was worried her heart would explode if Sana scooted any closer to her. Her scent was intoxicating and her skin looked so soft. But Jihyo didn't know why she was thinking all of this, why she thought her soft snores where cute. She didn't know why she was so happy Tzuyu had a boyfriend or why after being beaten by a group of gangsters she felt so beautiful and warm inside.

However, all of her worries faded away when Sana unintentionally cuddled into her in her sleep while mumbling nonsense. And for a second, Jihyo thought she could do this forever, cuddle with someone under the sheets in a rainy night.  She thought she could cuddle with Sana forever.

-kimwig