🄵🅄🄲🄺🄴🄳 🅄🄿

The cafeteria, Jihyo's favorite place. It wasn't crowded at all when she stepped in with Sana, fingers intertwined as they walked over to their spot. The table they sat on their first date for the first assignment on Dating Class, one of the lamest yet best in school.

She had gotten out of the hospital a few days ago, had just showered and made a two hour call with her parents to reassure them she's fine and that they don't need get on the plane to see her. Sana witnessed the whole call, the worry on her mother's voice, and it made her realize how much they had in common. She smiled to herself when Jihyo got embarrassed, turning the speaker off as her mother started talking about the blonde being a keeper. This took their mind off what happened, though the scars wrapped in bandages on Jihyo's body would definitely remind her of the fire everytime she looked at them.

The blonde helped with bandaging the girl's wounds on stomach and arms, she even scolded her about not putting on that cream the doctor told her to only to hear her whine about it smelling awful. Sana wanted to take Jihyo's worries away and even talk about things she had kept from her for a long time now. Sana thought now was the right time to tell Jihyo all about her life back in Japan and what she will have to deal with if they ever go and visit her parents like Jihyo promised. Things that she never told people because she was afraid. So now that she was safe and sound, it was the time for more bonding, Sana laughed to herself.

"Was the apocalypse happening while I was at the hospital?" Jihyo laughed taking a seat "Hardly anyone is here."

"They're advising students to stay inside in case what happened in the cocnert hall had something to do with the squatting," the blonde explained "Someone started a rumor about the guy who set the whole squatting up messing with wires in the concert hall. It's a mess, really."

Sana was getting tired of the students in the school. They were a complete mess, thinking they owned the place just because they paid for a few things.

"If it has something to do with him, then be it. Nayeon-ssi deserves justice," the brunette spoke, moving to place a hand on top of Sana's as she fiddled with something in between her fingers "What's that?"

"Your ring," Sana mumbled, it felt weird holding it "They cleaned it up and gave it to me before we left the hospital."

Jihyo smiled but kept quiet, Sana had even polished the piece of jewellery and carefully held it in between her fingers, watching it shine.

"Do you want it or should I take mine off too?" Sana asked "Matching rings don't matter as long you're okay..and nobody dies."

"It's alright, Sana," Jihyo said "It holds more meaning now, I can't just throw it away. Besides, that's why Nayeon-ssi held it in her hand so tightly. She probably wanted me to have it." she chuckled lowly.

The blonde nodded, handing the piece of jewellery to her girlfriend and flashing her a sad smile "Dahyun is all over the news."

"Oh, is she?" makes sense, Jihyo thought.

"Did you know? About her?" Sana was curious, none of them had ever talked about it.

"We grew up together, of course I knew," the brunette smiled "She has been trying to get away from this life since she realized how toxic it really was, yet luck is never on her side."

"They brought up another incident, the first ever scandal that blew her 'cover up'" Sana air-quoted, she could have never guessed Dahyun's background from the way she acted. The girl was so down to earth, polite, selfless. "Is she okay?"

"Getting there."

"Wow, we really are fucked up. All of us." the blonde sighed.

"How so?" Jihyo put the ring on her finger, looking at the girl next to her.