🄷🄴🅈 🄲🄷🄰🄴

"Your dorm is nice." Mina lowly said as she laid on Chaeyoung's bed, facing the ceiling.

"Thanks," the girl next to her replied equally quiet as the older "Jihyo unnie appreciates nice décor."

"You too, I see." Mina replied, pointing with her left arm around Chaeyoung's room.

"It's cool," Chaeyoung shrugged "I guess."

It was weird, how things had developed between Mina and Chaeyoung. They had this weird bond over silence and for a week now had been meeting in Chaeyoung's dorm doing absolutely nothing but small talk.

"Unnie," Chaeyoung spoke "Wanna do something?"

"No, I'm fine here." the girl replied as she held onto Chaeyoung's hand.

"Yeah," Chaeyoung sighed "Me neither. It's rarely so quiet here."

"Mhm.." Mina mumbled, gaze traveling on every single painting hang up in Chaeyoung's walls.

None of them realized how they got into bed hand in hand, but none of them cared either. It was their way of enjoying the quiet hours in the very loud campus when both of them felt like socializing was too much for them.

"Hey, Chae?"

"Yeah?"

"All these drawing are yours, right?" Mina asked, turning to look at Chaeyoung.

"All mine," the girl replied, not turning to look at Mina "Why?"

"I like them," she shrugged and forced herself to look away from the younger's side profile. "And even thought picking up drawing as a hobby after I've seen your works."

"That's nice," Chaeyoung smiled "Maybe I can teach you the basics some day."

On their first call for the assignment, the girls realized how much they had in common; they both liked art, were not so good at socializing, but easy going, and had a weird relationship with their parents. However, both of them never talked about it.

"Woah," Chaeyoung breathed out when looking at her phone "It's already twelve."

"When are the others coming?" Mina asked, groaning when her phone vibrated against her legs and scared her.

"I think Ji will be here in a while," the younger mumbled "The library closes in a while. As for Dahyun, I don't know. She's out."

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh," Chaeyoung hummed "She's been going out almost every day with that Momo girl from class."

"Ah." Mina gulped and slightly flinched.

"You know her?"

"No, not really," Mina shrugged "We just share some classes."

"Is she a good person?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked "I mean, I've been hearing around that she's just playing with everyone's feelings since the end of high school and I don't want Dahyun to get hurt again, yknow? She seems to be getting really close with her."

Chaeyoung's words echoed inside Mina's head, who couldn't think of something to say. There wasn't anything she could say to ease Chaeyoung's mind since everything she thought of was true. Momo was a play girl, but it wasn't certainly her fault. Getting your heart broken over a reason you don't know and so suddenly can change you, make you into the person you never thought you could be.

Momo was never like that, no. She just changed. She changed so she could face the pain of getting rejected when simply confessing love she thought Mina would return.

In some way, Mina was the reason Momo was like that. A playgirl. She broke her heart and she was very aware of it, but at the same time there was nothing she could do. Just watch her have sex with everyone in campus so her frustration would finally fade away.

"I think I should go," Mina mumbled and proceeded getting up "It's late."

"No, it's okay" Chaeyoung said, instinctively tightening her hold on Mina's hand "I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind."

-kimwig