Chapter Two.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Two.
Simple Missions.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Third Person's POV:

"Bro. Stop running and pulling me with you!" yelled Kyuubi at Naruto with anime sharp eyes of anger. "We can just walk!"

Naruto stopped running. Making her finally catch her breath. "I'm losing my breath because of you." she said and started panting. And the next thing she knew is Naruto carrying her behind his back and started to run without a warning.

"NARUTO LET ME DOWN!" She screamed loud enough the other villages can hear, trying to kick him multiply times. He jumped from building to tree to building.

Sometimes she cant handle Naruto's stubborn brickhead. He sometimes wants a punch on the head to make him calm down and obey what we tell him as what Kyuubi thinks.

And this time, this stupid head actually jumped made a huge jump trying to reach the bridge. "YOO NOOO!" Kyuubi screamed, her hands clutched through his skin like a scared cat. She is dead no doubt with this huge jump Naruto made- No wait, they did land.

Naruto chuckled as he dropped his little sister to the ground and hit her bum very hard on the wooden flat of the bridge. "Owww!" She almost collapsed with that wince of pain. " I'll kill you, Naruto." she said.

Her brother did not hear her, because he saw Sakura.

Kyuubi noticed that Sasuke is here.

Both the Uzumaki twins glared at Sasuke. "That duckbutt idiot is here." Said Kyuubi.

Kyuubi and Naruto have been just awkward around him ever since they saved his duckass from Haku.

"MIND YOUR ATTITDUE, KYUUBI!" screamed Sakura at Kyuubi.

Sometimes she just wishes to give Sakura a big painful punch in the face, but all because of 'teamwork' she cannot. But she could, but she dont want to.

Kyuubi stood up on her feet and sighed lazily. "Where is Kakashi Sensei by the way?" she asked. "Didnt he warn us about not being late? why cant he be strict and obey his own rules."

"Well.... Good morning, everyone." Said Kakashi Sensei who just showed up when Kyuubi's words slipped out. "I got lost" he is obviously lying, obviously wanted to get more sleep while his students wait for him.

"HEYYY!" screamed Naruto and Sakura in unison.

Kyuubi growled and said "Because you are late, Sensei, I'll-"

Kakashi did not let her finish, instead, he approached to her making her look at him confused face. "Huh? What?" She said, his hands lifted up to her head. Kakashi Sensei started to lower down her headband to cover her left eye to look exactly like her Sensei.

"Why do you keep doing that!" complained Kyuubi.

Kakashi looked at her calmly. "Because... You are my little peanut." He said

Naruto burst into laughter, that made his sister shoot daggers from her eyes to him. "Shut up Naruto!" She looked back at Kakashi. "I am not a nut! Besides, I dont like your style of the headband." She lifted the headband back to normal looking.

The way Kakashi is looking at her is priceless. He was calm, still looking at her.

He leaned forward, face close to her. "Daughter-"

"SENSEI!" Kyuubi punched him in the face uncontrollably because of that word coming out of Kakashi.

"Kyuubi!" Sakura yelled.

"Sensei, I am so sorry!" said Kyuubi, trying to do something but Kakashi fixed his headband.

"Hm." He said.

Kyuubi sighed. "What is that matter with you, Kakashi Sensei?" She blushed. Definitely doesn't have a crush on him. Or does she.

"Say, say! Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto said loudly running to Kakashi. "Our Group Seven always get the easy missions lately. Arent there more missions where I can be more active?! Where I can have my Way of the Ninja and my soul, you know?"

"Oh, yes yes. I basically understand what you're trying to say." He said eyeing Sasuke which made Naruto go in flames of anger.

Kyuubi huffed. "Why does duckbutt has to be our rival in every mission? He is seriously annoying!"

With these words about 'duckbutt' Sakura gave Kyuubi a straight punch in the head. "Shut up!" she screamed at Kyuubi whom grit her teeth and with balled fist.

Kakashi lifted Kyuubi by the back of her shirt before she tackles Sakura.

"We have a mission now, no time for conflicts." Said Kakashi. He took his Group Seven to where their mission begins with.

They have to take the weeds from that lady's garden.

"Thats a simple mission." Said Kyuubi, plucking the weeds from the ground. Naruto was all about beating Sasuke that he took out the whole herbs and not weed.

"Naruto... You..." Kyuubi poked his shoulder. He was grinning proudly that made Kyuubi give him a hard punch in the shoulder. "YOU FOOL!"

the lady came, Kyuubi sweatdropped and gulped the fear.

"Hey you!" She said.

Naruto looked at her confused. "Huh. Oh Miss! I got rid of the weeds!" He said. Kyuubi took few steps away to stay out of this. "Those... Those are not weeds. Those are herbs I grew in my garden!"

The lady was NOT impressed.

Kyuubi wanted to run but the lady picked both Uzumaki's. But of course the little one always slips away and she did, and ran behind Kakashi Sensei like a little sibling hiding behind the mother.

That ended up giving Naruto a black eye.

The next mission was cleaning that river. Kakashi made Kyuubi sit next to him and both read that mysterious orange book Kakashi always reads.

The next thing they knew is Naruto slipping as the river took him down to the waterfall.

"Oh that fool." said Kyuubi casually while Sasuke goes to save him.

Third mission is walking dogs. Naruto got the big one, and his sister... well, she had to transform into a tiny Nail Tailed demon fox to please the dog she is walking and understand what it want.

The dog Naruto chose started dragging him into the trap field. Kyuubi transformed back to human.

And he got himself blown up by the traps.

While the dog survives peacefull and Naruto is covered with mud and looks grimy. This just proves to Kyuubi that she carries stupidity blood because of her brother.