Chapter Twenty Two.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty Two.
The Hokage's tragic event.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

We finally arrived to a destroyed Konoha. Flames, destruction. It looks bad, hopefully everyone is alright because this matters more than bricks and houses of course.

"Let me off." I told Naruto, getting off his back and on my feet walking with Sasuke and Naruto.

Most people were crying or having sad faces, this got me overwhelmed. Why would they cry for their houses? Their cries very emotional as if someone died.

"This is not normal." I said, starting to run to see what is going on. People were gathering somewhere specific , mostly men as I can see. I made through people, pushing them away, really wanting to see what is going on.

I saw Kakashi and Iruka-Sensei. The look on Iruka-Sensei was catching making me worry.

"I-Iruka-Sensei." I stuttered in fear. "What is going..." A man moved away from whatever they are gathering around revealing the dead body of the... Hokage.

"Kyuubi!" Kakashi pulled me away, I froze, literally froze, not being able to move, blink or even feel anything.

Kakashi hugged me tight, making me look away on force. I tightly wrapped my arms around him and sniffed, feeling the tears coming out of my watery eyes.

"I-Is he dead?" I asked, trembling badly. It sometimes can mean he is seriously injured, but that is not what I want, neither is his death. He is not dead... God stupid Kyuubi! Not dead you say, through the tears you saw from people, he is.

"He is." replied Kakashi.

Naruto and Sasuke were there as well. There were just standing in sadness with watery eyes of tears.

____________

"I'll treat you with a bowl of ramen with me in exchange you stop Naruto from his troubles today."

"Yeah!! Me and you together for two bowls of ramen, believe it! Anything for that!"

"Heh. You'd do anything for ramen. Say what, every time you stop Naruto from his troubles, I will treat you with ramen whenever you like."