Chapter Thirteen

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Thirteen.
Forest of Death P5.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

I have to hurry... Its already morning, I have been looking for them since night and now that its dawn. I don't have much time left. I have to get there before Sakura gets killed or even Sasuke and Naruto.

I made a jump on a tree, used chakra to run on a tree and just jump from tree to another. I could sense others are near by.

Enemies.

Suddenly I hit the brakes when I sensed trouble going through my veins. I hid myself behind a tree and peeked.

Oh no... Sakura is all alone, and Naruto and Sasuke were on the ground looking sick or something. That got me worried, especially when I.... HUH?

What the hell is going on?!

A girl was grabbing Sakura by her hair. Two men were there infront of her and- is that an unconscious Lee? What have I missed?

'Kurama. What should I do?'

"Use my Chakra."

'Use your... Why?!'

"Do it. No questions."

'O-okay...'

I started to do hand signs. Kurama's Chakra... Kurama's Chakra... Kurama's Chakra... The red Chakra of Kyuubi!

I felt the power entering my body, it was a bit painful but worth fighting for.

I jumped off the tree and to the ground where now, I exposed myself to the sound ninjas.

These one are extremely familiar. Especially the one with the bandages. He is the one who almost made me deaf.

"Kyuubi!" Sakura, through the pain and tears exclaimed.

I pointed at the Sound Ninjas. "You... Let her go." I warned them.

Those red mist around me is making me a bit anxious, I dont know what I am right now, but I shall save them no matter what. Because they are precious to me.

"K-Kyuubi..." whispered Sakura, surprised of how I look like now.

"Eh? What are you?" Asked the girl who is pulling Sakura's hair.

I did not answer her.

"I SAID LEAVE!" I didnt even gave them a chance, I jumped high, and almost attacked them.

The bandage Ninja jumped at the same level, I tried to hurt him using my weapons, but he gave me a kick that made me fall like a meteor with fire around me and hi the ground making a big hole.

The bandaged Ninja landed on his feet and laughed. "You are too weak to have these powers, easy to be killed. Zaku, finish the weakling while I finish the other one." He said, giving me his back.

I got up, well, barely got up. My feet trembled as I summoned more Chakra to my body. "I thought I told you..." I said to the bandaged Ninja. "Don't underestimate me."

Bandaged Ninja turned around and I saw his eye widened.

I made full speed toward him and threw some shurikens at him, but he dodged it by his sound thingie on his arm.

My other hand tried to stab him with a kunai, but he dodged it again. I jumped back to a distance and jumped to the air. He did the same, grabbed my shirt and brought that thing close to my ear.

A high pitched sound was brought next to my ear.

My eyes widened, I screamed in pain.

I grabbed my ear hard and fell on the ground, hearing a siren in my head. "Y-you think this will–" I spit blood. "Kill me?" I coughed, holding my head still hearing the siren.

I fell on my knees, clutching to my head.

The Sound Ninja approached to me.

"KYUUBI!" Sakura screamed. The girl holding her hair pulled it to shut her up.

I trembled, lifting my head to the Sound Ninja. He grabbed my hair hard as I yelped. "L-let go!" I yelled.

he laughed. "Such hair... Its so ugly that I want to dip some blood on it to see what it would look like." He pulled it. I winced.

"S-Sakura..." I saw her tearing. For few seconds she stopped, grabbing a kunai. I widened my eyes. "S-Sakura don't!" I said. I thought she was going to kill the girl but instead, she cut her hair.

"Sakura!" I yelled.

This time.. She is on fighting mode. She substituted, done a lot of things I did not expect her to do until she jumped on Zaku, biting his arm as he started to punch her hard.

I gasped. "N-no!"

The Bandaged Ninja pulled my hair. "Shut up!" He shouted. I started to crawl away. He was pulling my hair but I did not care about my hair. I closed my eyes and inhaled.

I turned into my chibi Kurama form making the Bandaged Ninja stumble thinking he was grabbing me. I ran toward Zaku, jumped on him and turned into my human self. I pulled him by the hair away from Sakura.

"I will not let any of you touch my team!" I said.

Until the siren came again making me fall on my knees and clutch my hands to my head. "Owwww..." I started to turn red from the pain. "I-it hurts... It hurts.." I whimpered.

Zaku came to me, stepping on my leg and pulling me up by my hair.

"You have to die you know." He said, pulling out a kunai and pointing it to my throat. I shivered.

"Ow..." I was still about my head. I used too much Chakra, I cant... I cant...

Black scene