Chapter Twelve

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twelve.
Forest of Death P4

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

I passed out again, didn't I?

This is so embarrassing, I don't know what exactly have happened, but I truly need to open my eyes before I am called a useless fainting little girl who will never be a strong Shinobi

Finally, my eyes opened. Its night... Looks like I overslept. I am really useless after all.

I helped my self to sit down, and saw myself was lying on the rocks near a river. Temari and Kankuro were there, drinking from the river while Gaara was standing all alone watching the sky.

Useless, huh?

My legs trembled as I tried hard to stand up. I can feel myself uneasy of standing but I have to, or I will let them lose and let MY team lose as well.

"Oh." Temari and Kankuro looked at me. "You know you should really rest. Your situation is very very bad." Said Temari.

My situation?

The marks on my belly...

I lifted my shirt and lowered my head to see its still there. Looks bad, I let go of my shirt as it covered myself. "No. I am not that coward wimp that easily rests." I determined. Grabbing a kunai of mine and putting my feet inside the river's water.

"What are you doing?" Asked Kankuro.

"Hunting." I replied, narrowing my eyes to aim well when I saw a fish's movement in the water. I threw my kunai to it and it stabbed it well. That made me smile and go for it out of the water holding my kunai with the fish stabbed on it.

"Don't use fire by the way." Said Temari. "You dont want to bring enemies to us, no do you?" She said.

I shook my head and got out of the water. "I could just use fire jutsu anyway." I muttered.

Few steps to sit down until I heard some trees sudden movement. I took the fish out of the kunai and put the fish on my mouth like a dog with a bone. I didn't turn my head, I just threw the kunai to where I heard the movement until-

"AHHHHH!!!" I heard a scream of a man, falling off the tree.

Temari and Kankuro stood up from their sitting posit and Gaara turned around to where that person fell.

I walked fast to where the man fell and only saw blood. He must have fled away. "He's gone." I declared to them and returned back to where I was.

I took the fish off my mouth and placed it on the ground, after that, I used the fire jutsu to heat up the fish.

"Heh. You can call me a professional." I said in pride, digging in the fish like a savage animal. Its just that I am so hungry right now.

"You are good at hunting." said Temari, sitting right next to me. "Whats your secret?" She asked.

I thought about it..

"Hmmm... Oh right. I taught myself." I said.

"Taught yourself? Not anyone else?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No. I was a child ya know." I swallowed the fish part in my mouth. "I used to picture the whole village who have hated me and my brother in the trees, and just pretend thats them and me trying to kill them with my Shuriken or Kunai."

"And why did they hate you?" Asked Kankuro, approaching by.

I threw the fish bones away and stood up. "Look." I went to where the moon light is shining and gave my back to the moon and looked at them. "Watch this." I was pointing at my shadow.

After few seconds, it changed into this:

Their eyes widened.

"What the..." Temari held back her arms, almost grabbing her fan.

"Everyone seem to know who I am. Everyone except you three. People have been hating me and Naruto for years and years.. I kept pissing them off ya know, I gained some friendship and just... Still been hated. Thats why... Thats why I will be a strong Shinobi one day. Respected by all, and shall surpass everyone."

"I- I am sorry for that-"

I cut Temari. "Nah, its nothing! Just if they still hate me while I protect Konoha as the strong Shinobi... I will..." I clenched my fists. "I'll kill everyone."

"By unleashing your demon beast." Said Gaara.

I widened my eyes and looked down. "I- I dont know... M-maybe. If he wants to... I guess he does want that. But... This might be a way of killing me if anyone kills him, I will die. So I still don't know yet."

Wait... Kurama... RIGHT! KURAMA.

"Hey, I have to do something with my brain, dont interrupt." I quickly said. Closing my eyes.

'KURAMA!!!'

"KID, DO YOU HAVE TO YELL?"

'AWH I am sorry,  anyway- KURAMA!'

"Seriously kid."

'Connect my mind to Naruto!'

"Fine fine..."

....

....

"Cannot. His brain is not working. Have he gone that stupid?"

'Then connect it to Sasuke!'

"The same thing. Only Sakura is fine."

'god what is wrong with them... Fine, connect it to Sakura, I wanna hear what she says.'

...

...

"This is so messed up... I am so sorry Sasuke, Naruto... I may be a weak Ninja but I'll do my best to protect you. Uh.. Where is Kyuubi when I need her."

I disconnected our minds and opened my eyes.

"I have to go." I said suddenly.

"Wh-"

"This is serious! I have to go right now!" I said. "I'll repay you with anything you want the next time we meet. But right now... I'll see you later!" I jumped to a tree leaving them there. This is just.. Weird.

Whats going on with Sasuke and Naruto?

Poor Sakura...

I will save them. I swear that.