Chapter Thirty Two.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Thirty Two.
Run with me.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

Okay this is really weird.

Who could ever tap on the window? I mean... There is completely no one I know from Suna would do that. Tsukimo wouldn't because hes just a child climbing this far. This means this person did not climb.

In careful and caution, I approached slowly to the window. Ready to attack if it's someone bad that wants to kill me or something.

Wait, that's a really familiar figure outside the window.

I lifted the window up open and took a step back.

Oh geez no.

Senpai.

I pouted and looked away.

"Are you seriously going to avoid looking at me?" said Deidara. "How am I not surprised, hmmm?"

"Shut up!" I half yelled, shooting a glare at him. "What are you doing here you baka! You realize that everyone is aware that at least one Akatsuki is going to get me back!"

"Wrong! Two Akatsuki's!" he said proudly.

"Who?" I asked. Thinking about Sasori for no reason.

Suddenly, this orange-masked dude showed up standing on top of Deidara's clay bird and he jumped in happiness with a wave and said "Olé!" cheerfully.

"This is Tobi, my new memeber." he leaned forward and whispered. "Please come back and be my partner, he's crazy."

"Deidara -Senpai! She's naked behind the towel, oh my!" exclaimed 'Tobi'

I thought Deidara would scold him but he gave a glance to my body. I frowned my eyebrows in anger. "My eyes are up here!" I punched his face hard that his nose bled.

Deidara had his hands on his nose. "Ow ow."

"Senpai, are you alright?" said Tobi.

"Shut up!" said Deidara harshly to him. But Tobi didn't mind by his look.

I took my clothes from the bed and dressed quick in the bathroom, went out and stood where I was crossing my arms in anger.

Deidara extended his hand.

"Come."

He really expects me to come. "I can't." I said. "It's enough that I am claimed a traitor to my own home, Konoha. Now you want every nation banish me from th em and make me evil? honestly, Deidara! I don't want to be a member of the Akatsuki anymore!"

"We want you!"

"No, you NEED me. I'm a weapon, arent I? You just want me as a bait to get Naruto. Well guess what, if Naruto dies, I die, literally. We share one jinchuuriki, and is Kurama. I'm not coming back, I'm going to protect Konoha and the Sand, most of all my friends and brother."

"What have they done to you? now all you talk is nonsense bullshit. Correct when you said we want to hunt your brother. But we can bring you back by resurrection. This means we don't just need you, we also want you."

"We better make this fast, senpai, we'll get caught." said Tobi.

Someone started to try opening the locked door and call out my name. I didn't respond which caused calling my name loud and trying to break in.

"Eeaahhh come on little fox!" said Tobi impatiently.

I took one step back and was about to run to the door. Deidara grabbed my wrist before I did that and pulled me to him.

The door got thrown across the wall by Temari's wind as they all broke, Tobi pulled me as a help with Deidara.

"They're taking her!"

I tried pulling myself inside. "No! Let me go!" I yelled.

Gaara's sand wrapped around me and pulled me hard until they let go as I fell into someone's arms.

Deidara and Tobi escaped. No chance of catching them because they immediately flew away with the clay bird.

______________________________

Gaara's POV:

Kyuubi fell to my arms as soon as those guys let go of her and escaped. Temari and Kankuro ran to chase them but when they froze, seems like they are gone already.

One look to Kyuubi and I saw her, closed eyes and the vibration of trembling seemed hard on her. She was whispering in fear repeatedly "I'm not a traitor... Not a traitor..."

I held her close. "You're not." I told her, wrapped my arms around her tightly and trying to satisfy her and calm her down.

"Temari." I called, she looked at me. "Tell the guards to watch over her window just in case."

She nodded and left the room with Kankuro.

Kyuubi finally stopped trembling and sat down on her own beside me. "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble here..." she said shyly looking away.

"Its okay." I said, sending her a nice warm smile. She smiled back with a head tilt. "Did they hurt you?" I asked.

"N-no, only this..." She showed my her arm with a red mark of how they grabbed her. "But it doesn't hurt though, which means I'm alright, thanks to you and your siblings."

"You are here to be protected," I said. "That means you'll stay alive until you become the strongest Shinobi the world have ever seen."

"You changed." she said smilingly. "To the better."

Yeah, because of her and Naruto. Thanks to them, now I'm a better man that protects his people no matter what. I'd do anything to be a good Kazekage and especially a good friend.

"Gaara."  Temari was standing at the doorway. "Let's leave her to rest." she said. I nodded, stood up and gave her a quick glance.

"Thank you." she muttered to me and Temari with a smile.

"Any time, Kyuubi." said  Temari. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."