Chapter Three

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Three.
Konohamaru Gang

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Third Person's POV:

   "How dumb are you for choosing that dog?" Said Kyuubi, with Naruto's arms around Sasuke and Sakura while his sister plays it cool by her hands behind the back of her neck and looking at the day sky.

Sasuke scoffed. "You are such trouble." He said.

Naruto growled, pushed the two away from him and was ready to attack Sasuke. "ZAZUGE-"

Kyuubi held out her arms around him as Sakura blocked his way by her arm. While Mr Casual Sasuke get away with it by walking away calmly.

"If you act up anymore, I will finish you!" hissed Sakura at him.

Kyuubi sighed boredly. "I could just give you and Sasuke a big bruise just so you two can stop annoying me." said Kyuubi, Sakura gave her the eyes.

"Hm. Teamwork havent been working good lately." muttered Kakashi Sensei.

"Right, right! Teamwork has been poor because of Sasuke! Always attracting attention!" said Naruto, blaming Sasuke, who always walks away casually but this time he stopped.

"Thats you, you idiot." said Sasuke. "If you dont want to owe me a big time..." He looked back at Naruto. "Then you have to become stronger than me."

Naruto narrowed his eyes in anger. Kyuubi gasped at his words. "HEY! You realize you're being cunning to the future Hokage. Take that back or..." She clenched her fist. "Fight me."

The two stared at each other in anger.

Sasuke made a sarcastic scoff. "I will not fight a girl such as you." He said. "Besides, you are dangerous to us all if we fight you... Demon monster."

Kyuubi gasped softly, she felt the pain in her heart with that nickname everyone has been calling her.

The way Naruto looked at his sister was emotional. He frowned his eyebrows to Sasuke. "Take that back, Sasuke!"

But Sasuke did not give a word. He started to walk away and Sakura came running to him. Kakashi came beside Kyuubi and put a hand on her shoulder. She was looking down, her hair covered half her face more than usual because she was lowering her head.

"Kyu..." said Naruto quietly he went infront of his sister. "You okay?"

Kyuubi looked up to him and grinned. "Yeah.. I'm fine." she said with her famous grin like how Naruto grins like an idiot.

"Well then, perhaps we should desperse." Said Kakashi. "I do need to submit a report about this mission."

After that, Kakashi disappeared.

"Well. I'm going... Somewhere." Said Kyuubi, taking just few steps until she tripped from something hard that made her fall on the ground to her knees. "OW!" she clutched to her knees as it started to bleed.

The way she turned her head made the rock sweatdrop and explode into gunpowder and through the coughs that came, Kyuubi could tell who that is.

"KONOHAMARU!"

And there he is. Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi.

"With an adult sexiness. I'm Moegi of the senior class of Kunoichi Preschool!"

"I love factoring. Udon!"

"The most brilliant Ninja in the village. Konohamaru!"

"The three of us together are the Konohamaru gang!" The three kids said together.

(A/N: I swear the subtitles say sexiness not sassiness😭)

Naruto sighed. "I knew it was Konohamaru and friends." Said Naruto, with his hands behind, looking calm and cold as ever. "Well, why are you all wearing goggles?" Asked Naruto.

Konohamaru chuckled. "We're just copying what you used to do, bro." he said.

"HEY! YOU JUST TRIPPED ME!" screamed Kyuubi, pointing at Konohamaru.

Konohamaru grinned and sweatdropped looking awkward. "Eh. S-sorry, Kyu-Chan" He chuckled nervously. "As an apology, you look pretty today."

Konohamaru knows how to make Kyuubi laugh. "Silly of you to say that, Konohamaru. You look like a version of Naruto, but cooler." He gave her a grin with that window on his teeth.

"So, leader. You got free time right?" Asked Moegi.

"Nah. I have to train!"

"Huuh! You said you will play Ninja with us today!" Said Konohamaru.

Kyuubi gave Naruto a punch in the shoulder. "Why lie to such cute faces!" Naruto rubbed his shoulder with a groan of pain she gave him.

The five heard slow footsteps. Behind the kids, there was desperate Sakura looking deadly. "Huh. Why would a Ninja play Ninja?" she said, that didnt sound like a question at all.

Naruto blushed and laughed nervously. Konohamaru looked confused by the way Sakura is glaring at Naruto. "Naruto. Who is she?" He asked.

Kyuubi knelt down and whispered to him. "This is Naruto's girlfriend."

Konohamaru grinned and looked at Naruto. "Bro. You've been busy lately." He said, showing his pinky finger.

Naruto blushed more. "Wow. You are pretty sharp for kids!" He said.

Kyuubi took a big step back. Sakura gave Naruto a huge punch that he got thrown to Kyuubi and both of them got thrown to the fence behind.

"No! Leader!"

"You ugly wench! Ugly wench!" screamed Konohamaru. The way Sakura is looking at him made him panic. "NO—!"

She beat the hell out of him and walked away. Kyuubi pushed Naruto off her and helped them all up.

"Darn that foreheaded ugly wench. Is she a girl for real?" said Konohamaru , not knowing what he just done.

Sakura turned her head. The panic went through their blood. Kyuubi made a big jump to the tree up there and saw how Sakura chased them all in a scary way.

"Wow. She is fast." muttered Kyuubi, watching them like watching a fox chasing chickens. "I should help them–" she gasped when she saw how Konohamru got bumped by a man with purple make up and a blonde girl beside him.

"I smell trouble."