Chapter Eighteen

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Eighteen.
WAKE UP!

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

Hmm. That Naruto is as lazy as ever.

Its me who always wake up early to cook for him, to just do everything a mother does to her children even though I am younger than him by six minutes. And him.. Sleeping, drooling and hugging the pillow tightly.

I smiled anyway. He is just so adorable, and deserves some rest while I do everything for him. Well, its kind of unfair but this is siblings life, I can't fight this rule since its meant to be for siblings.

I first started with dressing myself into this. (Ignore the headband place, she puts it around the forehead of course. Also credit to the artist of this, if you know who tell me)

 Also credit to the artist of this, if you know who tell me)

I have bandage all over me. On my wounds, and even my ear... I have to re-bandage it since its filled with blood. I took the dirty bandage off and checked my ear first.

(This is how she is bandaged exactly. But ignore the cigarette and the fact that this is a boy 😅 )

 But ignore the cigarette and the fact that this is a boy 😅 )

Its so darn bloody and just... Like half cut, I don't know what people will think but I'm sure its horrible. As for my bed-hair, I brushed it first and wore my headband.

The hot water is ready for the ramen. I made ramen for Naruto because ramen always gives him energy. Finally, the breakfast is ready for us to enjoy.

But worst part... Waking Naruto up.

"Oii, Naruto Nii-chan, wake up!" I shook him roughly since he is a heavy sleeper. "Wake up! We are going to be late if you won't wake up ya know." I said, no use of course. "Geez. You are such a stupid head." I stretched my arms and gave a tiny glance to the clock.

Uh oh...

We are definitely late.

"UZUMAKI NARUTO, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW WE ARE LATE!" I pulled the sheets off him, pulled his legs and threw him to the ground where he finally woke up, rubbing his head.

"Why did you do that..." He said with a groggy voice.

I scooped his clothes and threw 'em at him. "Dress up now. We are going to have a run now. So save your breath and get ready." I said, he nodded and ran to the bathroom with his clothes.

I sat next to the door and wore my shoes first quick. Naruto finished dressing up quickly and came out of the bathroom looking like his usual self.

I pointed my finger to his shoes. "Wear 'em! I will bring our ramen bowls with us or we'll starve to death over there."

As we finished wiith our shoes which only took us six seconds, each one of us took our bowls of ramen and ran outside the apartment and to the village.

"Make through! We are late!" I yelled to the people.

they looked at us, having weird faces at us as if they never saw two twins eating ramen while running.

"We have no time, Naruto. Hurry!"

"Dom't mush mwe. I'm wunning as fast as I couwd." Said Naruto, his cheeks bloated with ramen.

I slurped the ramen and ate decently unlike him. Well. . We are running so it will end up quite a mess.

The arena isnt even getting close! We have no choice but to...

I hit the brakes, Naruto stopped as well. "We can't make it." I said. "Which means say goodbye for us being Chunin and be stuck with Genin."

"Dont say that. We are surpassing everyone and this is what you say! This is nonsense!! This is..."

"Boss! Leader!"

Oh geez. Konohamaru is here. We seriously have no time-

"I know a shortcut! C'mere!" He called.

I exchanged looks with Naruto.

He grinned. "Yosh! Lets go!" He said doubtlessly. I shrugged, and we went to Konohama who started to run somewhere.

"To where exactly?!" I yelled.

"Just come!" He said. " I know you two were in trouble. So I came to the rescue! " he said in pride. He took is in an alleyway and stopped to a fence blocking our way. "This is the way to the..." He pushed it. "Uh... Oh.."

"Konohamaru!" I said in a whiney sound.

"Sorry, sorry!" He sweatdropped. "Aha! I know where to go!"

And he took us next to a drain.

"Wh-" my eye twitched. "Are you kidding me, Konohamaru?"

"No." he said.

Naruto pulled me in without my permission with Konohamaru draggin us inside. The water carried us away and threw us out in a place I never seen.

"Oww." I rubbed my bum.

"HAAAAA?! YOU TOOK US FAR AWAY!" screamed Naruto. Konohamaru smirked and pointed at. .. Bulls?

"Ahh. Good thinking!" I exclaimed. Placing my broken bowl on the ground. "Lets hop on them!" I said.

Naruto went near one and tried hopping on. He slapped the big bull's bum that made it rage and started chasing Naruto since he is wearing the Uzumaki red clan on the back of his jacket. Like me as well.

The bull had Naruto on top of him as it tried taking it away. Naruto accidentally hit it again that made it start to run toward me. I screamed and started to run away while it chased me.

And the next thing I knew is the bull's horns carrying me off the ground and loads of bulls following.

"AHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

And lucky us, there was the arena near by. The bulls threw me and Naruto off. And the whole bulls chased us. We started to run toward the gate in fear.

"OPEN IT!"

"AHHH WE WILL DIE!!"

The two Shinobi's who were guarding quickly opened the door for us. And then... We survived.