Chapter Thirty Five

_____________________________

Chapter Thirty Five.
Roomies.

____________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Oh my god. I don't know what is about to happen, but me and Gaara were standing on the doorway eyeing the bed.

They are forcing to do this, sleep beside each other, ya know. All I want to do is run away and scream "RAPE!" but eh , we aren't going to do such things. Besides, I will do this just so I can save Gaara so he can keep the Kazekage title.

"Gaara! Kyuubi!"

Temari and Kankuro were running through the hall way and stopped when they came to us and panted.

"Q-quick, inside! Ebizō is coming this way, probably going to check if you two are there, if he sees you hesitating he'll surely going to find out and get you marrying this girl- INSIDE!"

Kankuro and Temari thrust the both of us inside the room and slammed it shut. It's dark inside, not until the moon light went through the window and lightened the room a bit.

"W-we should..." I stammered, looking at Gaara hoping he gets what I mean. "I-I'll go and dress up- is there a closet or something here?" I asked.

"N-no." He said.

Oh no, so I have to dress into my PJs infront of him? It's not like my PJs are showing my skin or anything. I wear casual PJs, soft shirt and soft shorts. Nothing else. But infront of Gaara?

I can see my PJs are on the bed, Temari must have got them here.

"How am I supposed to change?" I said with a nervous chuckle.

"I'll look away." He said, sitting on the bed and facing the window , giving me his back. I trust him, he isn't the type of a pervert so it's fine.

I took my off my clothes leaving my underwears on. And immediately wore the pjs before anyone bust in the room.

"I'm done." I muttered. He was still looking at the moon. I went to him and sat beside, gazing at the moon as well.

Gaara turned his head, making me do the same.

"You better sleep." he said.

"You don't sleep, do you?" I said, tilting my head and shoving my hair behind my ears when it covered my eye.

"No."