Chapter Sixteen.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Sixteen.
Kyuubi VS Dosu.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"Next battle is... Uzumaki Kyuubi versus Dosu Kinuta." announced Hayate.

Dosu... That Sound Ninja who had me half deaf.

"Good luck, Kyuubi." said Naruto.

I scoffed. "I don't need it." I said proudly. "Because I will win without any doubt."

I jumped off the rail and to the battlefield. Dosu did the same, still looking crooked as always.

"You'll pay of what you've done to me... Twice." I said. He looked rather amused.

"Kyuubi, wait."

Kakashi appeared next to me. I don't know what he wants but seriously, this is my match why is he...

"If you want to win... Let me at least do this." he took something out of his pocket. . A rubber band? The hell is he up to?

He was reaching for my hair. I stepped back and looked confused. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

He sighed. "Your hair. It will go to your way and let you lose. Now let me." He started to lift my hair.

"Oh and..." He lowered my headband again. "Dont lose." He said. I nodded. " Yosh. I won't let you down, Sensei. After all... I'm-"

"Uzumaki Kyuubi..." Dosu begun. I turned around and looked at him. "Did you know that you are number one top of my death list?"

I gulped. "Shut up. It's not like I care. I will avenge of what you did to me. You bastard. But I will... I will kill you." I said.

"Good luck, daughter." said Kakashi, jumping away.

"When I look at you, you remind me of something that killed your village... Was it you... Kyuubi? Or was it your beast? Oh right... You are the demon beast. Just look at you.. Carrying his eye like a demon. You will never be a Shinobi, even if you do... You will be a deaf Shinobi!"

He made the first move by swiftly jumping to attack me by fists. But I dodged them by my arms, and jumped a big back jump dodging his attacks with the fists. I grabbed three shurikens and threw them like a frisbee behind him. He jumped and dodged the attack.