Chapter Forty Six.

_______________________

Chapter Forty Six.
Confessions.

_______________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Me and the Sands Siblings went all the way on my clay bird to find where Naruto is and by the help of Kurama who is telling me where he is, we finally found him.

We landed on the snow, Naruto wasn't alone he was with Yamato, Lee, Kiba, Sakura, Kakashi and Sai.

But what got me shocked was Sakura was infront of Naruto and I swear I heard her say "I love you Naruto."

"What the heck..." I growled.

Sakura even hugged Naruto. That got me frowning and wanting to know what's going on. Since when does Sakura even loved Naruto? She basically made fun of us all these years and didn't give a damn thing about Naruto. Is it because he's the hero or what?

Until Naruto 's shocked face turned into a serious one. "I hate people who lie to themselves."

That totally got Sakura pissed off, that when Kiba whispered something to her she gave him a stomp on the foot that got him in pain and screamed.

When Sakura was about to leave with Kiba and Lee.

Little sister have to interfere.

Now that Gaara and his siblings aren't glancing at me, I immediately did hand rotation.

"RASENGAN!"

I swear, seeing Sakura playing with my brother's feelings got me crazy.

That I was THIS close on hitting her when Kakashi grabbed my wrist before that happened.

"Kyuubi, what were you–" my glare made Sakura shut up and look at me. My face was completely red. "A-are you insane?!"

"I may be insane, but insane is better than stupid! Quit playing with my brother's feelings, he had enough already."

Sakura gave me a sympathetic look and then went away, dragging Lee, Kiba and Sai.

I sighed and face palmed, and then noticed that I finally found Naruto.

The thing I did is run to Naruto and give him a big tight hug. "Onii-Chan." I said, with a sweet smile.  "Good to see you."