Chapter Twenty Nine.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Twenty Nine.
Gaara, live.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

I felt the grass touching my body. I opened my eyes, shifted them around and saw Kakashi beside me, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Guy and all these guys were here.

I pushed myself to sit down, Kakashi helped me. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded slowly, pressing on my temple from the pain. "Naruto..." I looked at him, he looked mad for some reasons. Until he turned around and tears were flooding.

But what my eyes suddenly caught alnost gave me a heart attack. If Naruto is crying this hard, and Gaara is on the ground not moving, this means...

"Kyuubi, turn around." said Kakashi, my eyes were widened. "Turn around for crying out loud!" he said, not wanting me to be in pain by watching Gaara, dead.

Ignoring Kakashi, I forced myself to stand up no matter how painful this made my leg be. I walked toward Gaara oddly and fell on my knee next to him.

"G-Gaara." I called, cupping my hand to his cheeks. "Gaara, wake up, y-you are fine now, s-so wake up!" I shook him gently. "Everyone is fine, Gaara wake up! Please wake up!"

My eyes watered a fountain. "Gaara..." I whispered. I closed my eyes allowing the tears to roll down. I could barely breathe. My hand reached to the gourd necklace I still kept and looked at him.

And I started to cry in pain from heart, holding my chest, my heart started hurt bad. Sobbing, tearing, crying. For god's sake wake up!

"I'm sorry Gaara! I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I repeated that through crying. I never felt this sad and sorrow in my entire life.

Someone had their hand on my shoulder. I turned my head, at first it was blurry because of the tears filling my face. I blinked and now I see the old woman that was with Sakura.

"Go to your brother." She said. I was still frozen and trembling.

Naruto came to me and took me away from Gaara and had me sitting beside him. He hugged me as I was still crying. "It'll be alright, Ubi..." He said, bringing me more close as I clutched to him crying.

The old woman started doing some jutsu on Gaara.

"Lady Chiyo... You're are..." Sakura's face dropped into worry. The old woman glanced at Sakura and gave her a smile.

For few minutes, Lady Chiyo looked weakened. Naruto let Kakashi hold me and went to help her by giving her some of his Chakra.

"Kyuubi, you are trembling way badly." said Kakashi, my trembles gave him shivers. He made me bury my face to his chest while I softly whimper.

Many, and I mean it, many many Shinobi's came around here. Until I saw Lady Chiyo suddenly fall, Sakura immediately had her in her arms.

And then...

Naruto and Gaara were seen both sitting, Gaara's eyes were opened, he looked confused on what is going on around him.

Everyone started to cheer in happiness.

"You may go now." Said Kakashi, helping me up. I stood up on my feet and Kakashi helped me go to Gaara.

A girl with light brown hair blocked our way. I looked at her with careless eyes. "You're an Akatsuki!" She said, pointing at me. Some people made a fuss about this and took steps away from me.

"So what..." I said, making Kakashi let go of me. "Out of my way..." I said.

"It's fine, she is an Akatsuki but she would never betray Konoha or its allies." said Kakashi to all. "Besides, her headband has no village abandoning scratch."

The girl hesitated at first but made way. Where I saw Gaara already looking at me in shock. I saw his lips reading it as he's saying my name.

My foot took one step forward until my leg had cramps and I fell on my knees. Every step I take toward him, my heart skips a beat. But it seems like my heart will die when I touch him.

"K-Kyuubi!" Naruto stood up, running to me and helped me walk to Gaara. Finally he had me on my knees beside him. I panted quietly , stopped and looked at his shocked face.

I made a sad puppy face and a sad lip, tilting my head and showing the necklace he gave me. "I tried calling you... But Sasori stopped me, dattebayo." I said calmly, wiping my tears by my sleeve.

He stayed quiet and shocked still.

"Don't just stare at me, Gaara, un!" I said, finally wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. My heart is about to die.

"She's hugging the Kazekage!" a girl squealed in shock.

I pulled away from him and frowned. "Kazekage?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"He is a Kazekage now." said Naruto.

My eyes widened. "Huh... So what I told you became true..." I said, really astonished.

Suddenly, I sensed Sakura softly crying. I turned my head and saw Lady Chiyo, dead in Sakura 's arms.

I stood up, walked to them and knelt down.

"She gave him her life. May her soul rest in peace in heaven." I looked at the sky, placing my hand to Lady Chiyo's foreheas. "Always loved, never forgotten, Lady Chiyo. We may pray for her." I declared, standing up. Everyone else prayed as well for her.

I don't even know her. All I know is she is Sasori's grandmother by looking at their eyes, and that she took her own life for Gaara. She is the hero now to all of us.

After the prayers,

"We need to get you back to the Sand." said Naruto, him and Kankuro had Gaara's arms around their shoulders and everyone started walking all the way to Suna.

______________________

A/N:

I just saw that Tobi is still not an Akatsuki so I removed his moments here. God he is such a cutie.

Have a wonderful life ❤

A ××