Chapter Forty Two.

________________________

Chapter Forty Two.
Thank you.

________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

I opened my eyes.

What is this place? Its so bright and a bit comfortable, like living on clouds.

If I want to know, I should look around. I sat down since I was lying down and saw myself all well with no wound, not even a scratch or any sign of blood.

"Kyuubi."

Huh?

I lifted my head and saw a man with blonde hair, blue eyes and the Konoha headband. He's even wearing the Fourth Hokage's robe. Is it possible that this is Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage?

He extended his hand for me. At this moment, I took it and he helped me stand up.

"Where am I?" I asked, looking around me.

Minato looked around with a warm smile. "You figure it out." He said, then looked back at me. "You look look so much like Naruto, and your mother."

My mother?

"Did you know my mother? Or even my father?" I asked, curiously. He had his hand on top of my head.

"Of course, how do I don't know my wife?" He said.

these words clogged to my throat.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Minato chuckled. "I thought you were the shy one. But guess I was wrong. Just like your mother as I said." he said. "You are my daughter, Kyuubi."

My eyes widened, with its widening, it even started to water a bit of tears. "You sealed a monster inside me and Naruto... Left us to suffer... And now you tell me that you're my father?"

my fists balled. I closed my eyes, making the tears spread and go down to my chin. "Baka..." I narrowed my eyes to him. "And you call yourself a father!"

"Don't blame your father, Kyuubi."

A redheaded woman came beside Minato, she had her hand on his shoulder and smiled.

I pointed at her. "You're my mother... Aren't you?" I asked with tears.