Chapter Thirty One.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Thirty One.
Staying.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

"You always have beautiful words for the dead."

I turned my head, that was unexpected to see them all already standing there, eavesdropping!

But who said that was Gaara.

Wait, does that mean he heard my speech for the Hokage 's funeral? I mean... I haven't told a dead person beautiful words except for the Third Hokage, Lady Chiyo and Sasori.

I just blushed and smiled.

"We are leaving, Kyuubi." said Sakura. I nodded.

Naruto and Gaara stood infront of each other.

"Umm, normally people would shake hands and say goodbyes... But I'm not good at these stuff ya know-" he finally noticed Gaara's extended hand, waiting for a handshake.

Naruto was hestitating, true he's not good at goodbyes and handshakes.

Gaara's sand made Naruto's hand move until they finally shook hands. Both of them smiled. This is just so touching, the Sand and Leaf are real friends now, huh.

I took one step to go to my friends line so we can leave but Naruto grabbed my shoulder, preventing me from that.

"Kyuubi."

I looked at him in confusion. "Huh?"

"You are not coming with us." he said.

"What? Don't be ridiculous, Naruto. Konoha is my home-"

Naruto cut me off. "The Akatsuki are probably going to go to Konoha to look for you, since you guys are..." he reached for my pocket and checked the photo again. "Family, or friends."

"They won't. I'm claimed a traitor now." I said in determination. He put the photo back to my pocket.

He closed his eyes, smile, opened them, but they were sad eyes. "Even in Konoha..."

I softly gasped.

"The Hokage said she'll kill you if you come back without any reason." he said awkwardly. "I promise, when I get back and declare that you are fine and alive in Suna, I will tell them the truth about you being forced to join the Akatsuki."