Chapter Seventeen

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Seventeen.
Hospital Conflict.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Third Person's POV:

Her team have visited her for many times. Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Naruto, Hikari, Kakashi and even more. Not only her, even for Lee. They shared the same hospital room and each has their own hospital bed.

Its been days since the tragic exam. No sign of movement to Kyuubi at all. Like she.. Suddenly collapsed without an explanation.

Now that no one is visiting them, Gaara, all alone have been sneaking inside reaching Lee and Kyuubi's hospital room. And he finally did.

'She is alive.' Thought Gaara, looking at the hopeless Kyuubi, lying on the bed with her hair covering half her face like always and wearing her headband in Kakashi style. He went beside her bed and looked at her curiously.

She was whimpering in her sleep, disturbed too much. That she was grabbing the sheets tightly, very tightly. Too scared looking, her face was very red, having a bit of a fever as by her looks. She was even tremblingf as hell. The fear of what turned into planted a huge hole of fear inside her heart.

Gaara pointed his palm to her, making the sand get out of his gourd. He was pointing at her face. The sand could have killed her if she haven't found his hand and grabbed it.

His eyes widened with a scared gasp. She stopped trembling and whimpering and looked very calm and quiet with a tiny smile in her face.

"I-I'm sorry..." she whispered.

His shocked face calmed down, he let his sand go back to his gourd. He covered her by the sheets well and gave her one last glance.

'She is sleep talking... Not knowing I am here, if she does she would have gone scared.' He thought.

And suddenly, she calmly opened both her eyes, her bangs fell away showing the unique colored one. His eyes widened, was going to kill her by his sand but she slowly looked at him.

"I-I'm sorry..." She whispered that again. "I-I didn't mean to threaten you." she looked at the ceiling and barely made a smile. "K-kill me. Please..." she whispered that unexpectedly.

"No." He said. Turning away. "Not yet." He pointed his hand to Lee, making the sand come out of his gourd.

Kyuubi pushed herself to get up and ended up falling of the bed. "D-don't..." She whispered, on the ground. Gaara stopped and turned his head to her.

"D-don't kill him... Please..."

"Why did you save him from me?" He asked her. She looked at the ground sadly. "Why?" He repeated in anger.