Chapter Thirty.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Thirty.
Suna.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

From all the way heading to the Sand, and me being held by Neji, my arms around his shoulder since I can barely walk this far. Naruto's fault for pulling me by the foot.

I'm afraid that people in the Sand will try to kill me because of the Akatsuki cloak I'm wearing. Just hoping someone in my side will explain.

I still don't understand why I joined the Akatsuki in the first place. The members are all amazing and fun to be around, but I still didn't figure out why I joined them two years and a half ago.

"D-did they find Sasuke yet?" I asked Neji. He shook his head. "No, we haven't seen him since when we were Genins." he explained. God, this must be painful for Sakura.

"What were you doing with the Akatsuki anyway?" asked Tenten, but with a smiley expression.

What was I doing... With them...

"Ohhh she can cook! We haven't eaten anything good except Itachi's horrible burnt meals!" Deidara exclaimed, immediately digging in the food.

Their face expressions were totally priceless.

"This is GOOD!"

"That's a fucking shock!"

I remember the first time I saw them hungry and made food for them, I was still thirteen and I myself didn't know how to cook other than ramen so I made them nearly the same ramen as Ichiraku's but not the same at all, just NEARLY. Ichiraku will always be the best, even though I haven't eaten it for... Years.

And I remember the first training with them. I was totally losing against Hidan that got me furious so I dropped my weapon and tackled him instead. That caused many laughs from them.

Good old days.

So back to Tenten's question.

A smile appeared in my face. "Fun, training, family stuff." I said.

I can almost cry any moment, remembering Hidan's cackles, Itachi's scary yet funny seriousness, Sasori's and I's idiotic grin together, Pain's quietness, Konan's way to raise me as a girl, Zetsu's way of saying my hair is a rose and shall not be eaten, Kakazu the business minded who pays me to do mischief, and Deidara's art of explosion.