Chapter Thirty Seven.

________________________

Chapter Thirty Seven.
Home.

________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

"We are there, Kyuubi." Guy told me. "Off my back."

Sick, I'm very sick because of this. Dizzy as well. I barely got off his back, that Lee picked me up and had me on my feet.

"Do no you need my help, Kyuubi-chan?" asked Lee in concern.

I shook my head. "No, thank you, Lee and Guy. I think I'm alright now." I told them to calm them down without worrying them. "Don't worry, I'm really fine." I said with a giggle after seeing them staring at me.

"You may surprise some folks, they dont know that you are here except Lady Hokage." said Guy.

You know, that's good because I like surprising people.

"Okay, thanks again." I gave them a wave and entered the first to the gates.

Izumo and Kotetsu were the one to guard. They almost choked when they saw me.

I stopped by them and grinned. "Haa! It's good seeing you two again!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

"N-no way." said Kotetsu. Izumo sweatdropped. "You have grown up, Kyuubi." said Kotetsu with a nervous smile.

"You two haven't changed at all I see." I muttered. "May I pass? I'm good now I promise, although I know you're noticing this but..." I showed them the cloak which is tied around my waist. "But I'm good... I swear."

"We know, don't worry." said Izumo.

"You may pass." said Kotetsu.

I grinned again and ran inside the village. Holy cow, it haven't changed at all! Except Old Lady Hokage's face on the Hokages' mountain of their faces.

As I walked through the village. People started to whisper, seems like they recognized me immediately, well, of course they recognized me as the evil Akatsuki Jinchuuriki.

I wonder what happened while I was gone.

Not to mention, I'm really hungry. But before I eat, I should go see the Hokage, of course she have to see me because I might be a traitor or whatever she wants.

I used the stairs, all the way up there as I reached the door and opened it.

Lady Hokage, Shizune and Ton Ton were there.

"Hello!" I exclaimed with a big grin.

Shizune nearly screamed. "Kyuubi!" she did scream in a funny way.

"Guess what! Guess what! I'm back! Uzumaki Kyuubi is back!" I said with a jumpy happiness.

Old Lady Hokage smirked, hands resting to her cheeks. "Kyuubi, come stand here. I must have a serious conversa with you about your Akatsuki journey."

Is that why they want me? This is betrayal!

"Can we cancel this for later? I'm really tired though, it's been a long journey you see..." I said, having my arms around my stomach because to be honest, it is hurting me because of Guy's speed.

"Fine, you may rest from now. But one question." she closed her eyes. "Did they hurt you?"

I bit my lips and looked away. "Um, y-yes, just at first they did." I said.

"Show me." said Lady Hokage.

I lifted both my sleeves showing some wounds, and then my back, thighs. It all has fighting bruises and wounds.

"Did they..."

My face went red.  "Hey no! They didn't rape me of course." I said in embarrassment , just imagine them raping me. Yuck, really. But there once a time where Hidan wanted to but Pain stopped him.

"But it doesn't hurt now. I'm fine, really. These bruises came when we were dueling and training, its all an accident." I explained.

Lady Hokage nodded. "You may go rest now." she said, I reached the door and left the Hokage's castle and went back to the village's grounds.

Hmm, as if I'll rest. It might be time for Ichiraku 's ramen because I'm about to die if I don't eat a thing.

There it is! Nothing changed!!

I immediately entered inside and had a seat.

"Oh, Kyuubi!" Both Ayame and Teuchi Ichiraku exclaimed when they saw me.

"Extra large miso with pork cutlets and the works on the double! Now! I'm dying here!" I said, banging my head on th table and resting it there.

"Umm, Kyuubi we don't sell ramen anymore..." said Ayame.

I narrowed my eyes. "Extra large miso with pork cutlets, please." I insisted, they are joking of course. They can't change the menu-

Teuchi gave me the menu.

And all I saw is the word... Tsukeme....

"aaaaAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I fell off my chair, crawled out of the shop screaming. NO RAMEN?!! I HAVEN'T EATEN RAMEN FOR TWO YEARS! THIS IS TORTURE!

I'm dying here!!!

___________________________________

I think this is short. And I'm sorry, apologies. I will update the next one soon, like very soon.

Because! I'm too busy searching for a baby crab. And there is a story you need to hear. I hope:

I just came from the beach and was carrying a tiny baby crab. I brought it to the living room and made my sister see it. And I... accidentally made it fall off my hand and it... Disappeared in the carpet. And its the same colour! I feel like a crab killer I'm so ashamed of myself!

I will find it no matter what.

Saving animals is my thing though. I can't sleep if I did something wrong like this.

A ××