Chapter Nineteen.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Nineteen.
Hikari VS Kyuubi.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

After the two Shinobi 's opened the door for us to the arena. I made a smooth foot slide to the sand and without any harm looked like a hero with that pose I did. Until Naruto behind me jumped and tripped on me.

"Oh Naruto, you klutz..." I muttered through the pain he just caused on my wounds.

Realizing how much people are watching, I'd say... Millions! For Sasuke of course which is bothering me how much they like to watch the 'famous' duckass fight whoever he is fighting.

Naruto got up and gave me a hand to lift me up. "Are you alright, sis?" he said.

"Yes, I'm fine. Now let go of me before they think I am disable to fight." I hissed at him. He let go immediately.

I can see the other Chunin exam takers were already there. Shikamaru, Temari, Kankuro, Shino, Gaara, Neji, Hikari and no Sasuke of course. I wonder who's he fighting with.

Wait... Where is Dosu Kinuta?

That is weird, I mean... I did injure him so bad, but he can't be dead ya know! I didn't hurt him that much... Well, I did, but he can't be dead!!

"Huuh everyone run away! There is a herd of bulls coming here!" screamed Naruto with all of the sudden.

"They're gone, Naruto Nii-chan! Now focus on why we are here!" I yelled at him.

The crowd started to cheer for us.

"Obviously for Sasuke Duckass- where is he anyway? And where is that guy who blew my ear drums, Dosu?" I asked curiously.

Naruto shrugged. "Beats me." He said.

•••

(I will skip some fights because I suck at writing an already written fight. Annnd... Not to mention, during Naruto vs Neji, when Naruto used Kurama's Chakra, it have may damaged Kyuubi since every time Naruto uses this chakra, she gets hurt. Soo.. Yeah, she is hurt. Random, sorry..)

•••

After the fight of Shikamaru versus Temari, which that fool Shikamaru had an easy chance to win but let Temari win instead. My name and Hikari's got called as the next battle.

"Kyuubi!" Naruto exclaimed. "I'm sure you'll kick his butt with your amazing strength. Go get your win!" He cheered.

I smiled.