Chapter Twenty.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty.
Outlanders!

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

I am worried.

Worried about Sasuke and the Hokage. Its useless, I can't interfere if course. But I can go to the Hokage since Hikari cant inform Orochimaru about this.

"I'll be back..." I whispered to Naruto. He looked confused but I left him here and started to go to the crowd, making through so I can go to the Hokage and at least do something. Protect him maybe as hard as I can.

I made a jump and landed there to the Hokage and fake Kazekage 's base.

Some Jounins blocked my way. "Where you going, kid?" One of them asked.

I narrowed my eyes. "Let me through." I said.

"Leave her." said the old man Hokage. The Jounins looked confused and let me through.

"Hokage old man." I greeted him, standing beside his chair.

"What is it that you want, Kyuubi?" He asked. I moved my eyes to the corner to Orochimaru and gulped.

"I... I'm just wanting to be here... Next to you."

He made a single simple nod and tapped his hand on the chair's arm. "You may sit here." He said.

I nodded and sat on the arm of his chair and was ready to fight no matter what.

"Uhmm.. Old man..." I whispered .

"Hmm?"

I swallowed, too afraid to speak. Something will happen for sure if I tell him. At least there are many Ninjas around us. Especially with the Hokage. But I have heard about Orochimaru, and his troubling by eavesdropping. And he is a very dangerous man.

My face started to sweat. "I-Is that the Kazekage?" I asked nervously, but not daring to look at him. "The one over there..."

The Hokage chuckled and nodded. "Yes." He said. "You could go meet him if you want."

"N-no-"

"Oh, Sarutobi. Who is this... child?" asked Orochimaru as the Kazekage. I shivered, avoiding his eyes.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi." said Hokage. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Go to him." he told me. I can't say no of course because if I do, the Hokage would be questioning me on why.

I got off the arm of the chair and slowly went to the fake Kazekage. He took my hand. "Look at me, child." he said. I nervously looked at his eyes.