Chapter Eight.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Eight.
1st Chunin Exam.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"Silence! Degenerates!"

There were many older Ninjas that have just appeared. I was standing with blood all over me. Screw this Sound Ninja. He is as good as dead when I get my hands on him.

The Ninja in the front spoke. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." He didnt look sorry. "I'm Ibiki Morino, the proctor of first test of the Chunin Exam."

I can see him looking at and my recent condition. I feel like I'm half deaf now, and like I lost some of my body parts. Ibiki pointed at the Sound Ninja. "You! From Sound Hidden Village! No doing as you please before the Exam!"

Wow. Just wow. What about me! I am literally bleeding all over.

"You want to be failed at the get go?!" Said Ibiki.

"Sorry. Its our first time taking the exam. So we flipped out... Despite ourselves." said the Sound Ninja.

I narrowed my eyes and balled my fist. Naruto grabbed my arm before I can do any action.

Ibiki had a smile this time. "Hmph. This is a great opportunity, so I will say this... There will be no battle competition the like of the permission of the proctors. And even if you get permission. Actions may lead to death of an opponent will not be permitted. Any pig that screws with me, will he disqualified immediately."

Some sound Ninja said it will be easy. Huh, what an idiot, he is the first to die.

"Now then. We will start the first Chunin Exam. Turn on your application. Take one of these number cards in exchange and sit in the seat matching that number." Said Ibiki. "After that,we will hand papers of the written test."

The Ninja with Ibiki showed some papers.

I sighed in boredom. God this is worse than I thought.

"PAAAPER TEST??!" Naruto is going through worst I see.

Oh great! Just great, this is a disaster. I did not even study!

Well. I ended up taking my seat next to....

THE FAWK?

GAARA.

WHY! We have nothing in common we have nothing to share we are nothing together! Ohh why not Kiba? Cause I want to be seated with Akamaru and especially Kiba, I mean.. He is after all a cutie and funny but WHY GAARA?!