Chapter Four.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Four.
Sand Village Ninjas.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

Trouble.

Those two look like they are not from around here. Not to mention, they look dangerous. Hell, what are they doing in Hidden Leaf village I wonder.

Purple make-up man who looks like a cat unexpectedly lifted Konohamaru by his collar which made him panic.

"Hey stop! Let go of that hand!" yelled Naruto.

The way he is protecting Konohamaru made me look useless by sitting on a tree and just watch. I started to run from tree to tree to get to them. I finally made the last jump and landed on the front of these two who are capturing Konohamaru.

"Monkey?" The blonde girl asked.

I frowned my eyebrows. "YOU! keep your kitty paws off Konohamaru." I said, pointing at him directly straight.

Kitty-Chan laughed. "Sure. Come get him then." He said, lifting Konohamaru more up.

"O-Oi, no." said Naruto trying to pull me, but I pushed his hand away and approached to Kitty-Chan and Blonde girl. I tried reaching him, something about his grin I dont trust.

The next thing I knew is him yanking me by my wrist to him and dropped Konohamaru. Luckily, Konohamaru is safe as he ran to Naruto and his gang. But me, well, I'll handle him of course, alone.

"Lets play with them before the strict one comes." Said Kitty-Chan. I am doomed. He grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up.

"Let go, it hurts!" I said, trying to kick him but no use because my legs did not reach.

"Kitty-Chan?" He laughed. "Says the pretty girl with whiskers!"

"Is that even a compliment– ow! I am warning you! Let me down!' I yelled.

I touched his arms and it burned as he dropped me to the ground on my bum, and darn it hurts, this is a rocky ground. Blonde looked at me. "Wh-what are you?"

I smirked proudly and pointed at myself. "A special and powerful Uzumaki." I said, closing one eye and doing the peace sign to the corner of my eye with my tongue out.

At this moment, I felt something hit me on the back, I lowered my head and saw a rock. It got me curious as I lifted my head to see... God when will he die? Duckbutt.