Chapter Twenty Five.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty Five.
Hospital, again.

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

It smells like wet roses, I wonder what happened to me. Maybe if I open my eyes and see myself in a flower field with my dead parents. Lets give it a try then.

Wait no- there is a ceiling, I shifted my eyes around and god I'm in a hospital, the place I consider a hell to me.

WAIT A SECOND!

I WAS STABBED!!!

I pushed myself to sit down, took the sheets off me and check on my stomach. Oh, so they did heal it and had it bandaged. I'm alright now. I took a long sigh and leaned back to relax my nerves.

The door opened my a nurse, she was humming a song until she saw me, dropped her files and ran out of the hospital room calling for a doctor, actually more like yelling. The hell is going on?

I swinged my feet off the bed and stood up on the ground, I had a sharp pain in the stomach at first but I tried getting used to it while walking slowly. Out of the room, I saw the doctor and the same nurse running toward me. She squeeled when she saw me again.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi! Go back to bed! Your condition is far worse than your brother!" she said, still running with the doctor trying to reach me.

"Worse than.." I gasped. "Naruto!" I looked at the right way and started to run over there.

"No! Get back!"

"This will cause damage to your wounds!"

Screw them! I am going to my brother better! But still don't know which room Naruto is in, but better ask anyone I know while running.

I started to take sudden turns making the nurse and doctor slide away and hit something on their faces.

"Get her!" said the nurse to the other nurse infront of me. She was about to wrap her arms around me to prevent me from running but I ducked down and made the run while the three chased me.

"Ah! Chōza!" I exclaimed when I saw the father of Choji over there with Shikamaru, Ino and... Temari?

I made a slide on the floor. "Where is Naruto? quick!" I said, in a real hurry. He told me the number of the room.

"You are cornered now, Miss Uzumaki!" said the nurse, with the other nuse and the doctor.

"Trouble when you are in this serious danger, Kyuubi?" said Shikamaru. I gave him an idiotic grin and nodded. "Yeah! Wish me luck!" I said. He shook his head with a smile.