Chapter Fifty Four.

__________________________

Chapter Fifty Four.
Congratulations.

_________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Its the day.

Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

I woke up early just to get ready. Because girls usually take a lot of time to get dressed and stuff, so I had to. Besides, its not just looks, I have to eat ramen ya know!

Yesterday was amazing.

Most of the day I spent time with Gaara, we had three dates for one day. First on the roof, second is having a walk together and third is a picnic. We had so much fun.

He promised me again that he'll be there in the wedding for Naruto and me. Which is why I should dress very nicely, for my brother and for Gaara as well.

First thing I did is taking a shower of course, as I dried my red hair and brushed it, I put simple make-up since I'm the type of girl who doesn't like make-up too much. I hate it actually, but this is a worth it occasion to wear it.

Not to mention...

Hinata insisted on gaving me a beautiful dress that made me dramatically anime cry.

I wore the dress.

Just how much I am happy because I am about to be Hinata and Hanabi's sister-in-law

Just how much I am happy because I am about to be Hinata and Hanabi's sister-in-law. But if only Neji was here to see Hinata. I'm sure she looks gorgeous.

It took me maybe two or three hours to finish everything that had to do with my looks. And after that, I went to Ichiraku 's Ramen looking like this.