Chapter Thirty Nine.

______________________

Chapter Thirty Nine.
Uh-oh.

______________________

Kyuubi's POV 】

So it have been days ago since my return.

Naruto and the others had a mission and I was told to stay in Konoha. Which this got me furious and of course I had to run away to catch up. I have to be useful though.

I must reach them!

Although it's literally been hours since I was searching for the lake Naruto and the others are in.

They took half of my friends for this mission and not me.

And of course this makes me angry, and of course my stubbornness will allow some little trouble but hey, I have to reach Naruto no matter what. As a good sister.

Not to mention my godzilla's hella roar coming out of my stomach's hungerness. I'm starving! Really want some ramen, or anything. But I'm in the middle of the forest, I have no choice but to hunt.

I landed on the ground instead of jumping on trees as I looked around in case of a prey around.

Oh, I see a Dango shop!!!

Like a predator, I ran for the shop as if it's a prey as I told the nice old lady that I really need a dango or else I will starve to death and fail my dear big brother.

"Here you go." She placed the plate as I digged in happily. Hearts inside my eyes. "Ohh, it's so good!" I exclaimed. "Thank 'O ol' aidy." I said with a mouthful of dangos.

As I ate and digged into heaven.

"Oi, two dangos."

Familiar voice...

I slowly turned my head and glanced, and the dango choked me, literally.

Deidara and Tobi, sitting on a table. If they notice me... I immediately grabbed my jacket from around my waist and had it on with the hood on.

To not be seen and run away, I shoved the dangos inside my mouth and handed the lady the money. "Thank you." I whispered. "Umm, do you have another door?" I whispered again, leaning close.

"No, it's only this one." She pointed at the opening door with Tobi and Deidara giving me their backs and eating their dangos.