Chapter Five.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Five.
Kiba & Akamaru

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

After what was going on with the three Sand Village Ninjas, and how Sasuke made me mad about calling me that name. I took off to wander around in the village, thinking about life, you know.

Well, speaking of life... Here is mine.

"Ooh, look its Demon-sama!" said a voice of a boy that seems a few years younger than me. He had friends as well.

I sighed, shoving my hands to my pockets and ignoring them.

"I am talking to you!" cried the boy. "You tomato headed demon!"

I stopped from walking at what he just called me. Its not about the name actually, its about them shutting up when is told to. I clenched my fists and turned my head slowly to the three boys.

"What..." I had angry eyes. "would kids like you know anything about being a tomato headed demon?" I turned around, facing them. I could see fear coming from them. "Let me show you how."

My hand reached for my kunai, the kids whimpered. "RUN!" they all started to run away.

I sighed and unhanded my kunai. "Stupid kids." I mumbled. I turned around to continue to my destination and saw someone watching me.

I narrowed my eyes to see clearly through the bright sun light.

Now I can see him clearly. Red hair, gourd, black eyelids and that stare. Gaara. I could tell he was watching me from a distance on a building.

I swallowed. ' why is he watching me like that?' I thought. Its weird, like did I do something wrong or what?.

He's gone now.

Am I imagining this?

Feels so.

Yes. The warmth of the pillow on my head. I am dreaming after all. But I am not in the bed, so what the hell...

I lifted my eyes, reached my hand to the top of my head and felt something alive and warm sitting there. I took it off my head and gave it a look.

"Akama-Chan?"

That little dog. Sometimes he climbs on my head without me feeling. I have no idea how he does that without any rough movement.