Chapter Twenty Three.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty Three.
Kidnapped probably.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

After that day when the Hokage died, me and Naruto had a new sensei called Jiraiya, or as we call him "pervy sage" whom taught us about fighting and a new technique called Rasengan which ended up being useful but goddamn dangerous.

Let me explain what was going on before beginning my day.

So I was practicing in the woods alone, since old lady Tsunade admitted on her opinion that a girl like me will never become the strongest Shinobi. That got me angry and had me practicing in the woods every day non-stop.

And I haven't even seen any person since I did not leave the forest, promising myself that if I get strong, I will go out of the forest and eat something at least.

After my training as always, I sensed someone watching me, that made me throw a kunai to the tree that person is hiding behind.

The person came out and turns out that was the traitor Kabuto, he was alive, I don't know how, I mean... Naruto killed him- or maybe it was Tsunade.

"Kyuubi." he said, smiling.

Seeing him gave me shivers. "K-Kabuto. H-how?" I stammered.

He took out the kunai off the tree and tossed it to me, I catched it.

He started to approach toward me. "Finally, I found at least one twin." He said. "If you don't want your brother to die, you come and I'll keep you alive. Lord Orochimaru needs you for something -"

"That bastard! I'm not going of course, I ain't a fool." I said stubbornly. "He killed the old man and you expect me to come with you to him. Of course not!"

Kabuto shrugged. "Fine. I'll send your brother with the Hokage then." said Kabuto.

"No!"

what does Orochimaru even want from me?

"Please, don't kill Naruto." I said calmly, lowering my head down. "Don't even hurt him. Promise me that if I come with you, no one will touch Naruto. Promise me!"

Kabuto smirked, as if he won a lottery. "I promise." He said, extending his hand and motioning for me to come.

at first, I hesitated for coming with him. And then, I had no choice but to do this to save Naruto from Orochimaru 's grasp.

So yes, this is how I got kidnapped- its not really a kidnap. I went to him but hey it's blackmailing I guess.

Now to the current time,

I have been in a place that is where Orochimaru stays in for a whole month I've been there.

To avoid any trouble, I kept myself very silent and sat in the corner like good kid, not wanting Orochimaru to command me to do something bad like kill my friends.

"Kyuubi." called Orochimaru .

I lifted my head from my legs and stood up calmly. "Y-yes?" I stuttered , really scared of him now, he even took a body of a guy so I don't know what is my use here.

"Come here... So I can see you." he said in his scary devilish voice. I went to him, but not close in case of danger. He slowly turned his head to me. "When you see me, what do you see?" he asked.

I looked at him in the eyes and narrowed mine. "I see the man who killed the Third Hokage." I said.

He laughed in a way of evilness.

I closed my eyes, wincing.

"Don't you dare close your eyes." He said, making me open them. "Do you know why Kabuto even brought you here and kept you here in a month?"

I shook my head. "No."

"You are to bring Sasuke to me harmless."

What- WHAT?

"What do you mean?!" I asked.

"He volunteered to join me, didn't you know?" that was just foolish. I stayed here for a month and he just tells me that. "Or just guard my slaves whom are holding Sasuke until they bring him here to me. Or Naruto dies."

the hell... He have gone mad for sure.

Or Naruto dies.

He is the only family I got. Besides, Sasuke and I are rivals. But he is still in my team and supposed to be my friend.

"Does... Does Sasuke wants that?" I asked, looking away from his eyes. He forced me to look at him by moving my chin.

"Yes." he replied.

I sighed. "Alright then, I will bring him to you," I said.

Orochimaru smiled. "Good girl." he smoothed hid hand to my hair, digging his finger to it, and then had his hand on top of my head as a pat. "Off you go, Kyuubi. And remember, betray me, Naruto dies."

I gave him a nod and left.