Chapter Forty One.

________________________

Chapter Forty One
The desolation of Pain.

________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

After what happened with Deidara. I was brought back to Konoha by Tobi, sneaking me inside and putting me any random safe place.

But now I'm in the hospital,  been there for days. I was told that my legs were like... Drugged, like It can't be moved because of a weird Jutsu they had on me.

Now that it's gone...

"Can you stand up?" Shizune asked, her hands were ready to do action in case I fall off or something. "Do you still feel the pain of your legs? If yes, I have to force you to stay in bed-"

"I'm good." I told her, turning my head away from the sunny window. "I'm good." I reassured again, pushing myself off the sheets and standing up with the help if Shizune.

She kept on holding me until I made it to the exit of the hospital.

"I can walk now." I said. "Thanks, Shizune."

Shizune let go of me. "If it hurts again, you may come here, I don't mind." she said, sending me a smile.

I nodded with a grin. "See ya." I gave her a little wave and walked away through the village.

I was about to go to Ichiraku's ramen because Naruto told me they brought the ramen back, this actually made my day so definitely going there to enjoy some of their delicious ramen.

Just as I almost reached there. A giant orange and black centipedes came out of no where on top of buildings and started to destroy the buildings, people started to scream and run away.

The hell is going on?!

"Uzumaki Kyuubi."

I swiftly turned around and gave a big jump behind.

"P-Pain." I stammered. It is astonishing to see Pain here, in Konoha. No doubt he's behind the giant centipedes. "What are you doing here?" I asked, taking two kunais on both my hands.

"Can't I visit my student?" he said, eyeing me. "Where is Uzumaki Naruto?"

I pouted. "How should I know?" I lied, obviously. Why would I blurt where my brother is? This is the bad guy asking me where his target is, I'm not that dumb.

He was still standing there.

"Now that I don't know. You may leave Konoha." I warned. "Or face me, your student. You killed Jiraiya-Sensei, think I'll let you run off?"