Chapter Nine.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Nine.
Forest of Death P1

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

I wonder why the second exam is about a forest with a trespassing sign. This Anko girl took us, the Chunin Exam passers to some nature land in front of a large fencing with trespassing signs and some  Ninjas.

"This is the site of the second exam. The 44th Training Field." said Anko, explaining it to us. "Also known as... The Forest of Death."

With all of a sudden, I felt something crawling next to me. Of course me and Naruto will know who that is quickly. A shaped rock with two holes. That thick headed Konohamaru and his gang are here to cause trouble I see.

"Hey, Konohamaru! What do you want from me!" said Naruto, jabbing his finger to the rock.

"Quit this Konohamaru and you guys! This is a dangerous area for you three." I added.

I heard Konohamaru chuckle. "Heh! Just what I expected from the man I respect, and the woman I'm going to marry." Said the one who is in the 'rock'.

"Marry? Is it you who decide who I wed now, Konohamaru?" I said calmly with a smile. God he is just too adorable.

The rock exploded into gunpowder again.

"Uh, too much gunpowder used..." Said Konohamaru between the coughs. And then the three did their dramatic introduction of the Konohamaru Gang.

"Whats going on with you guys?" I asked, sighing. We received a lot of stares because of him.

"Hey, we are taking the second Chunin Exam. I have no time for playing around with you." said Naruto, exactly what I wanted to say. Konohamaru looked angry at Naruto.

"We didnt come here to play around!" And Moegi joined. "We came here for an interview!"

"Uhh, these guys are really annoying." I mumbled, walking away from them so I wont get more enemies. I sat down on the ground with crossed legs and just closed my eyes to relax, best thing is when Anko announced for a 10-minutes break for us before our second Chunin Exam begins.

"Whiskers."

Geez. What a nickname from...

"Huh, what brings you to me, Kankuro?" I said, bloating one of my cheeks as a sign of annoyance. He still looked the same, purple make-up, cat ears, that Crow thingie behind his back. And still with the hands in the pocket. Its like we haven't seen each other for a minute.

"Asking a question." He said, going near me. I tilted my head. "Question? Well then... Ask." I said.

It is odd that he suddenly came to ask me something. I am not THAT kind of girl that have answers.