Chapter Thirty Seven

This is the third person point of view version of the last chapter, just to clear things up and stuff. Enjoy!

Trigger warning: mention of self-induced vomiting.

| | | |

Chapter Thirty Seven

Kids, Don't Fight.

"Luke, I was thinking about buying this. What do you think?" Jennie turns her to her 'boyfriend', showing him her phone.

"Yeah, it looks great," he gives her a small smile.

"Awesome," she smiles excitedly and turns back to her friends.

Lucas wasn't focused on Jennie's dress or anything for that matter. He was more focused on the table where his friends are sitting, where he is really supposed to sit. I'm an asshole, he thinks, I'm a total asshole.

He watches as Zach stuffs the chips from Anna's bag in his mouth, while they all joke around and laugh. His eyes wander to a particular one of his friends. He couldn't help it. Everything about Anna Falls attracts his attention. The dimples that poke her cheek whenever she smiles or laughs, the light brown dots sprinkled all over her nose and cheeks and the earthy brown hues that her eyes hold.

All he could ever think about is Anna. If his brain is a damn canvas, it would be painted with nothing but Annalyn Falls' beauty. However, Luke's very stubborn and egotistic character doesn't make him admit it.

"Hey, Jen," he turns to Jennie, catching her attention. "Do you think we could maybe go sit with the guys for a few minutes?"

"Yes, of course," she gives him a tight lipped smile.

Jennie didn't want that. She doesn't like Luke's friends; barely even stand them. Especially that Anna Falls. She always describes Anna as a doll. Everything about her is perfect. Her looks, her personality and her life. Jennie despised her with burning passion.

She thought that Anna always gets everything and when Jennie finally got Luke, she felt accomplished. She felt as if she just did something that Anna Falls couldn't do it and she was happy about it, but nobody knew that Jennie was just trying to be proud of herself for once.

The couple get up after Jennie explains to her friends that she will be sitting with Luke's friends for the next few minutes and they walk over to the table.

"Okay, but seriously? He just had to bring her with him," Zach sighs, annoyed.

Zach respects his best friend's choices, of course, but he has to admit that was too idiotic of Luke. Too idiotic that he wanted to straight out punch Luke. He couldn't do it, but he knew that he's definitely going to talk to Luke's dumbass later.

"Hey, guys," Luke greets his friends and they all respond back to him, except Anna who is too busy pretending that she didn't hear him by listening to her music.

"Um...do you really eat all of that?" Jennie asks in disgust.

It's not that Jennie is actually disgusted by food, she's more disgusted by the amount of food that they're eating. How can they even eat that much? Do they not feel like throwing up everything? Do they not feel it's just better to not eat? Does that much food not make them feel like making themselves throw up?

"No, we take a selfie with half of it," Anna answers with the sarcasm lacing through her voice.

Luke frowns at this. He isn't used to Anna being sarcastic out of nowhere. Something must have happened, however Jennie knows everything and she is going to pretend like she doesn't.