Recovery

{Picture above is basically what they look like in my head, but Izuku is slightly smaller but just as many scars and more bandages.}

-----|3rd POV|-----

It's been just under a month since Aizawa found Izuku, sure enough they ended up taking care of him. At first when they moved to a new environment he refused to leave Aizawa's side, but then he started getting closer to Hitoshi and Hizashi. He then started wondering around there apartment, still very timid and if he didn't know where Aizawa was he would panic, but he was making progress.

Though, Izuku hasn't spoke since they got out of the hospital they still found out how much of a sweetheart he is. Like, occasionally a room would be messy then Izuku would happen and it'd be clean. Or how Hitoshi had a bad day at school and Izuku made a pillow fort for him, or make kitten macrons for him, his own recipe. They also found out he was extremely smart.

One time he found a recording of this years sports festival and started studying everyone. Somehow, with only having a basic demonstration of their quirks he was able to get very close and accurate descriptions of everyone including there strengths and weaknesses. After he showed Aizawa his notes on them, Aizawa decided that he should take an IQ test. Izuku scored 172 on a test, putting him at honors collage level intelligence.
Oh.

Soon final exams were over for Aizawa's student's and he still wasn't in school teaching them. Let's just say All Might is not a good substitute, but Aizawa doesn't know he is his substitute. The whole class is kinda lost, they are sure their actually teacher is fired or dead considering that the reason for his absence was confidential. Denki suggested maybe he was out on maternity leave.
No one talked to him for the rest of the day.

Soon, Izuku was to the point he could be in big crowds, they look him to the mall to get some cloths for him and he did just fine. But when someone tried to talk to him he freaked out a little, luckily Aizawa got him to calm down and he excused him and Izuku soon after.

The bandages on Izuku's body also came off, he was healed enough. The detective couldn't get anything out of the man, so the case was put on hold. The Aizawa family welcomed Izuku with open arms and basically informally adopted him. So now they're a family of four (sorta).

Aizawa suggested they take him to school as a student so he could get back to teaching, they okayed it with the detective and Nezu, so that's currently what Aizawa was doing. He was going straight into the Hero Course, and Hitoshi was also being moved up from Gen Ed to 1-A. Until Izuku was completely stable, he wouldn't be living in the dorms, though Hitoshi would. Izuku was going to take M*neta's old seat to make sure he wasn't behind loud Bakugo, Hitoshi would take that seat. So everything's pretty good! News spread of Aizawa's return in the staff, All Might was terrified for his life but, aye, he'll get over it.

So yeah! Everything's great. Izuku like's his new life. It's better than the old, terrible, bloody, painful, scary- yeah, yeah you get it.

"So, Izuku, you don't have to participate in training if you don't want to." Dadzawa said for the fiftieth time that day. "If you ever feel overwhelmed come to me and I'll take you outside, ok?" He merely nodded, he looked excited for this. That's good.

They got into the car and drove, normally Aizawa would have already left but he didn't want to rush Izuku. Hitoshi and Hizashi left though, they'll be on time were as Aizawa will be late. He hopes that the classroom will still be in one piece, and the dorms- and basically the school. Being gone in a month with a random teacher **cough** teaching them might be bad considering all the times villains attack.

BUT OH WELL.

As they approached the school, Aizawa heard a soft gasp come from Izuku, he looked over to see stars in his eyes as he awed over the school. He chuckled slightly.

His son's adorable!

..

Wait.

----------------

{721 words}