Rescue?

{Because of writers block I will be pausing the hand crusher special and post normal chapters!}

The heroes pin pointed the location of the mainbase, this was where Izuku and Eri were to be in. It was almost hidden in plain slight, modern and innocent looking... but that was far from the truth.

Shoto, Uraraka, Tsu, and Kirishima were trying to calm their nerves and eagerness to possible see the two beans again. Aizawa had managed to remain stoic faced through his anxiety, Todoroki... not so much.

"Todobroki he'll be fine..." Kirishima patted Todoroki's shoulder with a small, comforting smile. Despite the fact the haflie shrugged the hand off, that's exactly what he needed to hear.

Izuku would be fine.

He'll be absolutely fine...

Though the more he tried telling himself this fact, the more he found himself doubting it. They saw how unstable Eri was... and she was only around six. Izuku had already suffered years of abuse, if he was currently be help captive in a yakuza of all places... he was probably far from fine. 

Bottom lip trembling, Todoroki walked towards the front of the group to listen into more details, though none of the words were registered in his head. He was far too worried. Though, he had some faith in the pro heroes. Izuku would be fine. Of course he'd be fine.

He was knocked out of his thoughts at the huge crash of a wall, police yelling and screaming. It seems the chaos had already begun. He'd finally be able to see Izuku... after these three long hard weeks.

If only it was that easy.

Eri flinched at the loud bang. Even underground and several hundred feet away she hear it, muffled but booming. Izuku was with Overhaul right now... it hurt. It hurt to be alone.

He curled up in the bed, trying to seem as small as she could... well that was until one of Overhaul's minions walked in.

"Eri. Get up, hurry." She followed without restraint, fearful of a punishment if she denied. She didn't want to go with them. She wanted Izuku...

But she didn't dare voice this.

She was lead down a hallway, she didn't know what hall. They all looked the same, endless loops... well considering they were yakuza that probably the case. Quirks made everything possible at this point.

..it didn't take long before they turned a corner with only one door down the end of it. A blood curdling scream escaped it, muffled by walls.

Eri flinched, piercing her lips to avoid making any noise. Her body was already limp, though it was hard to not tremble. They were approaching the door too quickly for the little girl's liking.

The man carrying her shifted Eri into one arm and opened the door with his now free hand.

Nothing will take back what she just saw.

"..d..eku.."