A/N +mini story

{Well, thank the coronavirus..

I've been stuck at home and all that like y'all are, I'll be updating this book soon, I swear!!!

For now, to make up for my absence, have some drawings and a short story I at one time uploaded and then took down because I didn't think it was going anywhere (so some of you may recognize it)}

{And just to be clear, this has nothing to do with the Recovering story/plot line/anything}

The castle stretched far above the clouds, the ground covered in a thick sheet of fog only about three inches high.

It was just a normal day up in heaven, the pearly gates wide open, welcoming any person in the cloudy realm. It was peaceful, vibrant green grass with morning due on every blade, masked by the fog covering the scenery. The trees were luscious, even a richer green than the grass; they held fruit by strong branches, kids seeing who could climb the highest in them. Their wings and halos barely got in the way, if they fell, they'd just pick themselves up midair with a few beats of white, clean feathers. Pure giggles echoed through the air, the town bustling with angels everywhere, living in the afterlife better than they ever had on Earth.

It was a peaceful evening, a steady temperature that was neither hot nor cold.

Indeed, all was a normal day in heaven.

There was one boy, his round cheeks dotted with a spray of beautiful freckles; big, emerald, doe eyes with dark, long eyelashes; green unruly-curled hair and a small little figure. He looked thirteen, though in truth he was closer to being... hmm, 638 years old? Was it? By now, he had forgotten.

This was Izuku Midoriya, one of the oldest angels in heaven, and the purest of them all too. Everyone respected him despite his young form and nature. His gentle smile graced all that were gifted one, eyes blinking in innocent curiosity at things around him. He was never greedy for this attention though, normally basking in the sunlight off in the meadow at the feet of a jagged tipped mountain, alone.