A Little Bit of the Past

{Warning: Little bit of abuse and mention of rape.}

Izuku wasn't to be released from the hospital till a week after his surgery, at the same time UA was handling the media and settling down, school was put on hold for three days too. Since Bakugo was rescued the day after he was kidnapped helped UA's cause. Izuku was also thrilled to learn to learn Afo was in a maximum security prison and would be going no where.

When Izuku was told he killed a villain, he paled but simply replied with an I know. The media actually tried breaking into his room a couple times to interrogate- uh, interview him about the attack and the fact he killed someone, somehow his location was sent out. He was quickly moved to another room and hospital entirely, only family knew where that was for now.

Todoroki threw a small fit about not being able to see him but Aizawa's dad mode quickly shut him up. The class was also upset with not being able to see him, although Shinso was sure to let him know when he'd be getting out.

The class was back in session, Bakugo seemed slightly more distant even though no one really noticed. They were all excited for Izuku's return in four days even if it was on a Saturday, All Might also wanted to talk to the boy. If he hadn't picked Young Togata as his successor... well can't be helped. He still wanted to thank Izuku.

As Izuku requested he was given different flavors of apple sauce with made him happy, he took a special liking an American food, Gogo Squeez pouches. They were basically apple sauce in a bag cup thing but more expensive... because everything in the US cost more.

Though the price wasn't really a concern when Izuku loved them as much as he did and with the guilt of Izuku's dads and brother not having time because of work, the media, school and patrol.

He was very energetic when he was temporarily bed ridden, he was sure to be chaotic when he was finally released from the hospital, probably worse that Hizashi on coffee. Aizawa was slightly dreading that but was more than excited for when he came back, no matter how much he buzzed with energy.

The more days went by the more restless he got, he wanted to be walking around and sociable from being so secluded this week. When he got home he would bake macrons! Maybe run a mile too. He'd say hi to Todo-chan! And- and... uh, he'd convince Dad to let him try some coffee jelly, that's soft food. Maybe other things too! He wanted to try and make some green tea too, or Boba Milk Tea. That would be nice!

Izuku let out a mute and painful giggle at his ideas, but frowned soon after. These white walls and the uncomfortable bed weren't nice, he also felt tired but awake at the same time. It smelt like plastic in the air with all the weird bags on the hanger thing with tubes connecting to his arms. They didn't hurt but they were disturbing. He didn't like the idea of having things poking into his arms. Unconscious he rubbed an old scar just below a tube, Tomu-chan did that. Tomu-chan almost killed him... he never liked him. Father said he was his big brother, he didn't like how he acted towards him, that's why when he met Shinso-chan he was scared at first.

But everything turned out fine.

Soon he drifted off, leaning further into his creaking bed and uncomfortable pillow, at least it's better than where Father had him sleep... which was on the ground.

"Wake up Izuku." His father hit the bars of the cell rather harshly, causing the frail boy to jolt into a sitting position with a painful ache in his body.