Unstable

Just as he arrived Todoroki was about to collapse. Both class 1-A and 2-B were huddled in the main room, none talking. When the three tumbled into the room Aizawa automatically jumped up when seeing his bloody son while the pussy cats jumped Kota to examine him.

"What happened?" He hissed with a stressed expression, cradling an unconscious Izuku in his arms.

"Don't worry-" Todoroki huffed, "None of the blood's his."

--------------------

"Then who's blood is it?" Aizawa hissed again. The only thing he could get out between wheezes was Villain. "What?"

After a few seconds he offered an explanation, talking about what happened -- how Izuku seemed to switch and about the killer. Kota pitched in that the villain was the one that killed his parents, making the pussycats gasp.

"We were all worried, the villains said Izuku was on their list -- though for some reason they retreated, uh, with Bakugo." Aizawa muttered.

Now that he said that Todoroki took a good look around, seeing that the condition of everyone was very solemn, Kirishima looked devastated while Kaminari tried comforting him. Many people were injured or knocked out with sickly looks, probably from the gas. Something also clicked.

"What if- What if they are using Bakugo as bait for Deku-kun..." Dread made way through the room with every word, "Or as a ransom for Deku-kun." His face was pale and his voice was strained.

"I-" Aizawa didn't want to think like that, "The police and ambulance will be here in under five minutes, it'll be fine."

Just as Aizawa said the police showed up soon after, handling the injured and arresting villains. Todoroki led them to Muscular who had made no movements, not even breathing, he was pronounced dead after they checked his pulse. Though, since Izuku was both asleep and mentally unstable there was no way charges could be held against him. It would just be hard to break the news to him, that he killed someone, even if Muscular deserved it.

The press didn't take the fact a student killed a villain though, nor the fact a student was kidnapped. Many things were pushed against UA, like the fact they already had to put in a dorm system for safety and students were still at risk of harm.

Sweet talk was not very effective this time around, thanks to Momo the pros were able to start forming a plan to get back Bakugo while Izuku was still in the hospital and a select few pros were talking down the media. Todoroki refused to leave Izuku's side from the moment he was assigned a hospital room, it was actually quite adorable

The moment Izuku woke up he was shaking and had unsteady breathing. Todoroki was quick to try and calm him down, succeeding for the most part. He seemed scared, glancing around the room with uncertainty.

"Hey, hey, you're ok Deku." Todoroki tried to get through to him.

Izuku seemed taken aback by his worry, his eyes glossed over slightly, "N-not s-scar-red?" Todoroki brought him into a hug, having an idea of what he meant.

"Not scared." He reassured him.

"N-not -- o-of m-e..?" He shook more and curled up into a ball, slightly pressing into Todoroki's embrace.

"I'd never be scared of you Deku." He stroked his hair slightly, wanting nothing but to give him the world.

"AaAaAWwWWwwW~" Turns out the whole class was at the door watching the whole exchange. Todoroki's face heated up.

"Sh-Shut up!"

They all settled into the room, Izuku seemed grateful to have people he was comfortable with around but still settled with clutching onto Todoroki, not really caring about what they thought. He just wanted to be okay. Izuku was nothing but a monster, couldn't they see that? He wasn't okay and they didn't see it. He could snap- he might hurt them, he didn't want to hurt them, but father would-

"Deku-kun?" Uraraka's voice snapped him out of it, she held out her hand almost as if she was going to touch his shoulder but froze when he flinched away.

All eyes were on him, his realized he'd been mumbling and pressed his lips together tightly, starting to tremble silently. If father caught him mumbling he would have been hit, it was a bad habit, but he braced himself to be hurt. It was a instinct, though Uraraka didn't know that. She didn't know it. Izuku felt bad when he saw the look of utter betrayal as she took back her hand and held it to her chest.

This is when everyone realized how unstable he really was.

Izuku's eyes scanned the room with fear and guilt, looking at everyone's sad faces. Though he noticed one face missing...

"Ka-Kac-chan?" Everyone tensed. Izuku noticed, "W-wh-whe-ere..?" His voice broke with worry.

"He's gone." Sero stated, quickly getting smacked upside the head by Mina.

"You make it sound like he died!" She puffed out her pink cheeks. Then looked back over to Izuku, "He was taken by the league of villains."

He went pale. "B-b-but--" Right. They didn't know. They don't know what happens. Izuku did. Kacchan was in danger, they didn't know. He's less okay than Izuku -- and Izuku wasn't okay in the slightest...

Once again he was mumbling, spreading worry over his classmates.

"W-why?"

"We don't really know, but Todoroki said it was to-" Mina clamped a hand over Sero's mouth with a glare. Izuku would just blame himself more if he said that.

"We don't know." She repeated without continuing.

Izuku didn't push, he probably knew the truth. Though, no one dared speaking up. Soon people started leaving, though Kirishima didn't. He looked worse for wear, but still had a spark of determination.

"I have a plan to get him back."

{964 Words}

{Edit: We're #666 in Happy}