Villains...?

It had been about another week, Izuku learned he was staying in Dabi's room... kinda through finding drugs and alcohol which Dabi quickly snatched away from him before he ate some as the bean thought some weird white powder was s u g a r .

Uh... yeah.

Anyway-

Izuku was only just now deciding to step out of the dark emo room he'd been staying in, very scared about it. His whole body was shaking and hurt but mainly because he refused to eat or drink water.

That takes quite a toll on your body..

He peeked begins all the corners before slowly walking around them, making his way slowly back to the bar. He begged inside his head not to be found, fear clouding his head like a thick sheet of fog.

His left arm, the one that luckily he didn't write with (and couldn't even if he tried considering he doesn't have a hand-) was casted up in a sling to his chest.

He finally made his way to the door to the bar, slowly pushing it open and peeking in with his chest pounding out of fear.

"GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE FUCKS-"

"Nah~~"

"Hehehe~ you love us Shiggy! Just face it! Or just hand it considering you have a fetish for them~"

"I DO NOT NOW FUCKING GET OFF!"

"Aw come on Hand Job, I bet you love people sitting on you~"

"NO I DONT ESPECIALLY WHEN Y'ALL AS FAT AS HELL!"

Toga and Dabi were sitting on Shigaraki, several knifes stuck into the floor by his head.

....

"..Oh, Izuku. Nice to see you again." Kurogiri piped up, Shigaraki automatically falling quiet and glaring in his direction.

Izuku froze and closed the door, hiding behind it with an increasing tremble.

What was he gunna do? Izuku didn't want the pain again! He couldn't! Not again! He'd rather die!

He mumbled something along these lines under his breath, his single hand clawing and pulling at his hair in anxiety.

That was until the door opened, Dabi's head peering through. He saw Izuku and frowned, glaring back into the room at who was probably Shigaraki before stepping in completely and taking slow and gentle steps towards him.

"..you finally came out of the room.." Dabi struggled to say. He never was good with comfort that shit could go fuck itself- "If you still need that hand I could always steal one from hand fetish over there-?"

Izuku had froze the moment he saw him, slightly relaxing before weakly giggling without sound at his poor joke.

Dabi turned sheepish with relief at this. At least he could some what make someone feel better.

That's about when Toga peeked out into the hall, eyes on Dabi.

"Handy got a meeting call and we have to come~ go put Izuy back in your room~" She sang, showing off a fanged grin.

Dabi sighed, it mixed with a groan, "..fine."

He looked over at Izuku for a few seconds before his eyes narrowed with impatience, "Do I have to walk you?"

Izuku scrambled up, speeding back.

Dabi was the nicest out of them besides the lizard, he rather keep on the fire user's good side...

Still, he couldn't he but wonder, what was that meeting about?

His body hurt, he curled up in the bed quite tiredly. His head spun a bit, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle...

Soon he drifted off to sleep