ScHoOl

{I just drank about six or seven cups of coffee (lost count) and can already tell this chap is going to be WoNdErFuL}

Aizawa and Izuku walked through the halls to get to class, he tied his capture gear around him like a harness to avoid him running off. His energy has not died yet, getting him to bed last night was a nightmare.

Izuku eyed a door and tugged on the capture gear, Aizawa looked down at him, following his pointing finger to the door, it was Recovery Girl's office. Oh, that's smart.

They walked in, aiming to heal Izuku's neck.

"Why is you're son in a harness." Was her first question.

"He's a gremlin."

"That doesn't answer the question." Izuku got impatient and started hoping around, his curls bouncing up and down. "Oh, I see why." She laughed and signaled for him to come over. "I'm guessing you want me to heal his neck?"

"Hopefully." Aizawa responded.

"Well, he'll be tired, but in three days if you come to the office I should be able to tone down the swelling a lot. The cast will stay on till I say so." She summed up, planting a kiss on his forehead, it didn't even effect his energy in the slightest, still she gave him a small pack of gummy bears which he happily accepted.

Aizawa sighed with dread at seeing his son with more sugar and thanked her, heading out the door, being practically dragged by his son.

Izuku threw the class room doors open and turned around to glare at Aizawa's capture gear with annoyance. Aizawa noticed and sighed again. "Will you sit still, problem child?" Izuku nodd- uh tried to nod but ended up throwing a thumbs up in his face. Aizawa's sighs started to get repetitive at this point as he crouched down to untie Izuku. right when he was free he made a be-line for an open window, seeming to jump out of it with the class screaming at him.

Once Izuku was securely tied to his chair Aizawa started the lesson with another long, drawn out sigh, only tempted into sighing again when he heard a mocking sigh like his own come from the one and only over energetic bean. Many people snickered. He just pulled out his sleeping bag, giving up and plopping on the floor in defeat.

"Deku-kun you're back!" Urararrararararararka screeched as she went over to his desk, starting to remove his hand restraints.

"Bad idea round cheeks." Bakugo snickered just before Izuku leapt out of his chair and jumped onto his dad. Aizawa groaned and zipped the bag into 100% cocoon code, mumbling uncoherent complains. Izuku grinned before dragging his dad into the hall, soon delivering him to Hizashi even though he was in the middle of a loud lesson. He skipped back to his own class without a word and sat at his desk, getting out some pencils to draw.

A couple minutes later Mina jumped over to him, "Whatcha drawin?"

Izuku hid the paper as soon as she came by and stood up to give it to a half n' half in the back of the class. He folded it into uneven fourths and handed it to him and skipped back to his seat.

Todoroki looked at the paper curiously, unfolding it only to see (insert chapter picture) and muffled a laugh as well as his blush. He didn't really look like that, did he? Mina snuck up behind him to look at the picture only to squeal and steal it, rushing over to the other girls who also started squealing.

His picture... (╥﹏╥)

He looked over at Izuku only to see him with a cup of coffee jelly and Shinso laughing his ass off next to him, handing him another cup. My god Shinso was going to fuel him for a trip to the moon.

Just as that though crossed his mind Aizawa came back in the room only to see Izuku with-

He closed the door again, leaving as quick as he walked in.

The class decided to go out to the field where they normally hold their quirk assessment test to run around and so Izuku didn't try and jump out of the window again.

Unsupervised.

Izuku beat Iida in a race even when the dude used his quirk...

He somehow did a cartwheel even with his cast.

He tackled Todoroki and somehow got on top of his shoulder, playing with his hair. Though soon he grew bored and decided to try and undo his tie, hopping off to redo it but failing miserably and made it look like a mushroom. He climbed back onto his shoulders and traced his scar for a second before hopping off again. Poor Todo.

Everyone was running around too, Bakugo made a crater in the ground at one point. Izuku wrote something in the dirt for Koda to read, when he did he stomped over the message. Koda excitedly went next to the trees, whispering something to a bird. It flew off and quickly returned with the biggest flock of birds anyone has ever seen that all simultaneously dive bombed everyone besides Koda and Izuku who were silently laughing. None got hurt though, but the birds did mess up everyone's hair. Izuku basically jumped Momo to braid her hair as an apology. Then all the girls started doing his hair again, chasing down some of the boys to do their's. Izuku soon was doing Todoroki's hair while Uararrarararka and Toru did his.

After an couple more minutes everyone's hair was completely done with hot pink flower clips and some had flower crowns with random braid and buns sticking out of their hair in random places. Soon Miss Midnight found them and they (Izuku) forced her to get her hair done before she could tell anyone.

Aizawa regretted walking out and not tying his son down when he saw that jelly.

{991 words almost 911 but not- hahah- im ok- I prmise u- doatly}

{Please never give author-chan coffee again}