It all fell down. It all fell apart.

{It is 1:23 pm.}

A gasp cut them off, it belonged to Mirio. Then, tiny foot steps followed, they belonged to Eri..

She ran up to Overhaul, tears curing her face, "L-let h-him go..! P-..please.."

Overhaul dropped Izuku, he hit the floor with a disturbing thump, this time not even reacting as he was kicked towards the heroes, rolling on the floor.

"Glad to do business with you~" Overhaul grabbed Eri's wrist roughly.

Shoto was quick to scoop Izuku up in a gentle embrace, horror evident on his face from how broken his poor bean looked. Aizawa crouched down next to them, Izuku's hazy eyes turning to him and then to the halfie.

"..h..hai.."

He coughed, blood forming at the corner of his lips. Still...

He smiled.

"I..i'z 'kay.."

Shoto grabbed his hand, rubbing his face roughly to clear them of tears.

Damnit damnit damnit!

How was he always smiling? Saying it was okay and it was going to be fine?!

Shoto hated how frail his Izuku looked right now.

It broke his heart.

He wasn't going to forgive the man who did this. Overhaul.

Fucking Overhaul.

"..well. If you'd excuse us." Speak of the devil, the masked yakuza picked Eri up into his arms. "..we'll be on our way~"

The ground shifted in an instant the moment Overhaul's hand touched the ground, spikes crashing up into the air, mostly under the heroes. The pros dodged out of the way, Aizawa pulling his son and Shoto along with him.

But it wasn't only there, they sprung up from everywhere, it being hard to avoid.

Aizawa was too busy with the two teens he couldn't look over to stop overhaul's quirk.

Everything was in chaos, well, that was until some familiar blue flames were sent towards Overhaul.

He dodged, attacks being held off for now.

"Lemillion! Get Eri!" Aizawa shouted, knowing Mirio would hear him from somewhere. A flash of yellow was at Overhaul's side in an second, the villain's eyes widening and a killer hand outstretched.

Mirio fazed through it, punching the masked man's throat and in an instant he was off balanced he stole Eri, dashing backwards.

Dabi took advantage of the distraction and the fact he could go all out without anyone in harms way, sending a huge blast of fire directly at Overhaul.

The yakuza was too fast though, making a pillar under him to avoid the fire. "Damnit!"

The scared male grinned, more flames coming off his body.

"What?! Ya mad bird beak?! Then fucking come down here and fight me!" These words ticked Overhaul off but he knew better. He wasn't like Shigaraki, he didn't try to kill whatever he didn't like.

This was unfortunate for Dabi.

Still, dirt spikes were pulled from the ground and walls, all heading towards the cremation user. Well, that was until they didn't, Overhaul's quirk being shut off mid way through the attack by Aizawa.

"Thanks Scruffy!"

"Wh- Scruffy?! I know I haven't shaved but—"

Dabi sent another blast of flames, Aizawa's words being lost in the cracking of the air while changing position, running low along the ground to loose the distance between him and his opponent.

Though, the flames also made Aizawa blink, Overhaul sending a new wave of ground spears to Dabi's figure. Not that he could really see it through the scared male's attack.

"Argh! Damnit!" The Yakuza glared at all that surrounded him.

Suddenly, his little reinforcement showed up, his little "eight bullet" minions coming in on the last second.

Things were only delayed, the loss for either the heroes or villains.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮?

Shoto dashed out, joining his brother. An ice glacier was sent towards overhaul, though the attack was obliterated by his quirk, shards of ice sprinkling off in the air.

"We fight together lil' bro?"

The latter grinned at Dabi.

"Hell yeah."