Hehaehah

{I may have gotten into the donganropa fandom and have no shame in #Omasai}

"OH MY GOD SHES LIKE A TODODEKU CHILD!" Mina schreeched. Izuku, carrying Eri, blinked.

"A hubbawhatta?" He asked. Uraraka patted him on the shoulder and then cooed to Eri. She seemed to be scared, almost exactly how Izuku was from the very beginning.

"HDIEHWGWIWOHUDNCNCMMVOPWPQHVQ!!" Mina... fangirled? Jiro from across the room looked at her, as distressed as I am.

"..how did you say that outloud?" She blanked.

The girls just giggled chaotically.

Taking a look around the common room of the doors really everything was chaotic. The Bakusqaud was pinning Bakugo down and suffocating him with a pillow, Tsu had an ice cube stuck to her tongue, Shinso was pointing a flashlight to Tokoyami who was cowering in fear along with dark shadow.

"EAT IT!" He was shouting.

"NO GO AWAY-" Tokoyami has the mistake of responding.

"Okay cool now show me where you hid my jellybeans!" The bird boy robotically started walking away with Shinso trailing behind.

"HEY EVERYONE THERES A CHILD!" Toru called out, everyone looked over.

Eri tensed under all the eyes, Izuku shifted her in his arms, "s' okay.." he muttered. She relaxed slightly.

Izuku sent the most terrifying glare to the class that they've ever seen.. Momo seemed to be unfazed and hopped up to greet her.

"Ello smol bean 2.0! What's your name?" She smiled kindly.

Eri seemed taken aback but muttered out her name, "E-...Eri.." Momo beamed in response.

"You're so cute!!" She squeaked happily. Eri's cheeks went a little pink in response.

"Oh, Deku, where's Todoroki?" Mina asked with a small smirk.

"Hospital." He answered flatly. Everyone gaped.

"What happened?!" Momo exclaimed.

"..Dad." Uraraka snickered.

"Should I ask?" She snorted. Izuku's face went a little pink at the memory of why. Though, unfortunately for him Uraraka noticed, "I'm asking!!"

He sputtered, "Nu!"

She hopped closer with a devious grin.

"U-Uhm.. T-todo-Chan... t-took.." he backed up, scared of what she'd do, "..m-me out to eat and dad got ma-"

"HE TOOK YOU OUT ON A DATE OH MY GOD YES!" She screeched at the top of her lungs.

Izuku sputtered more, becoming red, "N-nu not like t-that!"

Eri wiggled in his hold, "..whassa date?"

Izuku became more red, "..itsa.. ah.. um..."

Eri was quickly distracted by Bakugo screaming from under the pillow, "I CANT FUCKING BREATH!" Though it was muffled, Izuku still gasped and covered Eri's ears.

She was confused, "Whass 'fucking' mean..?"

Izuku glared sharp daggers at Bakugo to the point he stiffened, "..I'm in danger."

He set Eri down gently, "Bad word.. don't say dat.." she hesitantly nodded in understanding.

Izuku smiled stood up, turning to Bakugo. The Bakusqaud has a abandoned him at this point.

He tackled him and put Bakugo in a headlock, "Bad word!!"

It was then when Todoroki walked in.

"....what's happening..?" He asked rather shakily.

Izuku grinned like a monster, "Todo-Chan!" He pointed at Bakugo, "kill!"

Todoroki's face darkened and he rolled up his sleeves.

Bakugo paled and threw Izuku off, jumping up and sprinting out of the room, "hELP-"