..the birds and the bees?

{Y'all found it funny when I said Dabi was shoved in jail... So...}

After Dabi was yeeted into jail, the pro heroes had come to visit him to get both information out of him and also investigate why he: a villain, helped the heroes.

Nezu was the one to initiate the investigation, the scarred man simply in cuffs and sitting lazily in the other chair across a metal table.

"..So, Touya-"

"Please call me Dabi."

"..alright. Dabi, I'm here to talk to you about something.."

There was a beat of silence.

"Oh god no."

"Hm?"

"This is giving me flashbacks-"

Nezu stared at him cluelessly.

"When my mother sat me down to talk to the birds and bees she started with that and dear god I was never the same-"

"..t..that is not the topic we we'll be discussing..?"

"Oh good."

"..."

"Yeah okay sorry continue, it was just a terribly awkward conversation i never wish to live through again-"

"..very well. I'm here to talk to you about why you helped the heroes."

Dabi paused. "..Izuku. I'm assuming you know him."

"Yes, you helped rescue him. His full name is Izuku Aizawa."

Dabi nodded, "..I was stuck lookin' after him when Shigaraki kidnapped him. I didn't know why the hand fetish did it until he took out his child tantrum on 'em and took his hand off.. again I fixed him up."

Nezu actually looked pleasantly surprised by this, he let the latter continue. "Well the kid was no braver than a rabbit, barely even talking to me till he warmed up. He started talkin' bout himself and I realized he knew my younger brother.. I just started softening I guess."

Nezu's mouth quirked you into a small smile. "Izuku, he's done that to a lot of people. He was the one who got Shoto to use his fire, class 1-A really isn't the same without him. He even has my strictest teacher soft for him, EraserHead or rather his father."

Dabi chuckled. "I ain't surprised. That kid's gunna make a fuckin great hero."

Despite his.. language.. Nezu found that Dabi wasn't actually all that bad. Something else sparked in his little head.

"..he is." He paused before deciding to speak on his idea. "..how would you feel if we stripped your criminal record?"

Dabi gaped. "You what-"

"Well, we won't do it without you going through our villain redemption program in UA. You'd be training with the hero course and such, so you'd see both your brother and Izuku."

The ex-villain was silent for many moment, Nezu knew it was because of the shock from his words.

"I- w- yes? P..please.. I.."

Nezu chuckled. "Noted, I'll speak about this with Aizawa. You won't be able to use your quirk until your trusted by him but I'm sure that won't be a problem yet."

Dabi couldn't stop the grin that crossed his face, "That'd be perfectly fine for me."

"Great!" The animal chirped. "..but Izuku isn't out of the hospital yet. He's.. not doing too well."

From this news Dabi shrunk a bit. "..would I be able to visit the kid?"

"I could make arrangements for you to visit.. but he's not open to visitors quite yet. Only family allowed right now." He dipped his head a bit in apology.

"Nah.. that's expected... but I wanna see him eventually." He smiled a bit.

They spoke a bit more, Dabi willing with all questions, and soon the mouse bear thing set off to UA to speak to the teachers and chief of the police. He'd pull some strings for that Dabi.

He seemed like a good guy.