Another crack chaper cuz y not

{in the discord sever me and the ppl that joined decided that I'd do a face reveal at 100k reads~ after all you don't even know my gender yet ÙwÚ}

"Hey Izuku~?" Kaminari was sitting next to the bean in the lounge room and by his mischievous tone Izuku was sweat dropping.

Still, he hummed in a nervous acknowledgment.

"So how close are you and Todoroki so far~?" He leaned towards Izuku with a smirk. "Has anything... happened~?"

Little innocent Izuku blinked with a confused look. "N-no..?"

Kaminari pouted at the response. "Well anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat something later? Nothing like a date- just two friends hanging out."

Izuku squinted suspiciously, he wasn't stupid enough to look past the obvious hidden intention. "W h y ..?"

Kaminari simply smiled, "Can't friends hang out? There's also something that I wanted to get for Todoroki, it requires your help though.."

Izuku was more willing when he heard this, "Todo-Chan..? W-what're we gettin..?"

"I'll tell you when we get there!" He cheered, already dragging him out of the dorms. Mina was waiting out front with Sero.

"Heeeey! Did ya get him?!" Mina sang, Kaminari showed a confused Izuku like a trophy.

"Yep!"

"I-I don' k-kno' what's going on—" Izuku was pushed along by Kaminari into Mina, Sero laughing as they dragged him away.

First they disguised it as getting lunch, completely normal. They got ice cream and some American food, aka: burgers. How greasily wonderful.

They soon started hopping around to different stores, the group even getting kicked out of one from riding in shopping carts at top speeds.

Soon, since it was the beginning of October, they ventured to different Halloween stores and wearing the dumb masks.

Izuku was giggling at how crazy the three were, everything was chaotic and honestly it was really fun to hang out with them...

Until...

"W-why are we here?" Izuku all but hissed, his face bright red. He tried escaping but Mina grabbed his shoulders with a sly grin.

"Aw~ what's wrong?? It's just a costume shop!" She grinned innocently.

"Yeah! But why are we at the maid costumes!!??" The three started cackling, Kaminari was trying to speak through wheezes.

"I-I said— heh- w-we we're getting a-something for Todoroki—" he barely got out. Izuku's face flushed violently, he tried squirming out of Mina's grip but ultimately failed.

"Guys n-"

Mina cut him off, "Oh! Don't make such a racket! It'll be like Todoroki's Christmas present!" Izuku sputtered.

"Now let's choose the shortest one!"

"NO!"

They got the shortest one.

Izuku was pouting the whole time, refusing to look at the three as they tried to convince him to try it on.

"You know what?!" Izuku snapped, "If I gotta do this- Kami-Chan should too! For Nii-Chan!"

All of them stopped and looked at Kaminari with growing smug looks.

"You know.. he's right~" Mina smirked.

Sero nodded, crossing his arms, "It's only fair~"

Pikachu's face was slowly growing feverish, his cheeks bright pink. "U-u-uhm— w-we can talk about this—"

Mina already had one picked out for him.

Izuku smirked, "Feel my pain."

"YOU'RE SO CRUEL!"

Izuku turned to Mina with his smirk growing smug. "What about Uraraka~?"

Mina froze, "W.. what about her?" Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"Let's check out!" Mina hastily ran away, Izuku scoffing lightly.

"Wimp."

Sero looked at him, "Deku, your sass is showing."

Izuku glared, "..says the one that helped drag me into this.."

Sero swallowed thickly, actually slightly scared. "L-lets just follow Mina—"

"Oh come on though— at least Todoroki has restraint towards you-!"

"You make it seem like he's done something before~?" Izuku smirked. Kaminari seemed like he was reliving the most embarrassing moment of his life. Izuku jumped onto it the moment he noticed, "whAT'D HE DO?"

"U-uh—"

"I WANT MORE BLACKMAIL!!!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You blackma-"

"Shh you heard nothing."

Soon they paid for the stuff, both Izuku and Kaminari dreading arriving back at the dorms.

"We're almost there!" Mina cheered happily.

Simultaneously the two b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶s̶ boys groaned.

"We don't wannnnnnnna!" Izuku said for the both of them. Mina grinned crookedly.

"Too bad~!"

{hehe I'm cutting it off}