"Thrift Store!"

"We go to the place they want Deku at?" Todoroki growled, "Kirishima that's one of the worse ideas for him: bring him to the enemy?"

"But we could get Bakugo!" He countered, "Momo already said she'd made an extra tracking device!" Kirishima was close to tears. He said all he could do is sit back while everyone was risking their lives, that doesn't really matter. The pro heroes were sure to do something.

"Then why would we bring Deku?" he snapped

"I only suggested it, plus I was more or less asking you Todoroki."

"I'm not leaving him here."

"Then why not bring him?"

"That's dangerous!"

Izuku glanced back and forth between them and their bickering. It was his fault Bakugo was captured in the first place... he wanted to go and help. He tugged on Todoroki's sleeve and he automatically shut his trap to look down on the freckled bean. "W-wanna go."

Kirishima's face lit up while Todoroki's darkened.

"Yes!"   "No."

They exclaimed at the same time with two totally different attitudes. Izuku decided to pull something that always made Aizawa cave into his wants and did puppy eyes. He willed his eyes to gloss over whilst growing big with a slightly hurt expression and held eye contact with the haflie and mentally counted to three exactly, "Ugh, fine!" He three his hands up in defeat. "You will not leave my side for a second, got it?" Izuku excitedly nodded and clung tighter to his sleeve as an example.

Since Izuku didn't have any injuries he was going to be discharged from the hospital the following day anyway so nurses weren't around the area. Everyone knew the half n' half guard dog was watching over him so they didn't put any pro heroes to protect him either, so the two easily got to the front of the hospital where Momo and Kirishima was waiting for them.

"Wait, Deku-kun is coming?" Momo gasped and glared at Kirishima then Todoroki with disappointed mother glares.

"His choice." They said at the same time. Izuku beamed to no one in particular but it was a sign he wasn't going to settle with not going. Then Disappointed dad showed up.

"Where are you guys going..?" Iida asked even though he already knew. Izuku tried hiding behind Todoroki to avoid his gaze but he was already spotted. "Deku-kun?"

"N-no one wants m-me to go.." He fakingly pouted but they didn't know that, it made everyone's self resolve crumble and they all readily let him do as he pleased with no other option. They headed to their next destination soon enough which could only be best described by Momo...

"Thrift Store!"

Everyone decided that getting disguises, Momo readily took advantage of this opportunity and stole Izuku to get cloths away from the other boys. They were slightly worried but knew it would be nothing too bad... hopefully. They grabbed Todoroki a wig and Kirishima some- antlers? Iida got a uh, mustache and they also got some cloths to match there outfits.

Poor Izuku, he didn't even know what he was getting into. Momo grabbed herself a beautiful dress and neckless with a pair of sunglasses to complete her look.

She started dressing Izuku up from straight out of Alice and Wonderland. A blue and white frilly dress exactly like Alice's with long gloves that covered his arms completely since he was still uncomfortable with his scars. He also wore black and white striped tights with black one inch high heels. Momo made a white bow with her quirk to put in his hair too. After she thought some more she also gave him a black choker. He looked like a pretty girl now! Yaaay~

{Chapter Cover for reference}

When Momo showed her beautiful yet oblivious creation Todoroki almost burned a hole through his vest. Izuku felt pretty from all the compliments Momo gave him that he didn't really think too much about the outfit. They were dressing up after all, he wasn't out of place.

They paid (bless Momo for saving the economy) and started to near the final stop. It turned out to be an shady looking wear house, it was in the bad part of town.

A drunk dude stared flirting with Izuku on the way.

Let's just say the group tried to convince Todoroki to unfreeze him but they soon gave up and left the man to die. Izuku didn't notice. It was probably for the better.

And soon they arrived.

"This should be it guys."

{758 words}