I drew Kaminari as a Sexy Boi

It was another week went by, Izuku was allowed visitors and frankly the whole class was there in hopes to pile into his tiny hospital room. That and Aizawa and even Dabi much to the class's fear and confusion. Things were explained and they soon accepted him as a friend and a good dude that was just so "manly." He was connected to several medical machines, iv's sticking into his skin and such.

Though, they were warned to be quiet.

Shoto was the first to come in, everyone hanging back for the time being so he could warn them if he was okay for a lot of visitors at once.

"..hey Izuku.." he smiled as he came in, the greenet jumping a bit at his voice. He looked over with wide eyes, they pooled with nerves... well that was until he saw it was Shoto.

"..Sh...o.." he managed softly, clearly content in seeing Shoto.

The halfie carefully approached, smiling widely. "..how are you feeling?"

He nodded slightly which was a good sign causing the latter to smile wider. "That's good."

Izuku shifted in his bed and cringed a bit at the pain it brought but still managed to sit up, Shoto helping him a bit.

The boy seemed okay with being touched, so far responsive.. he was actually making quite the recovery. The doctors are saying he may be able to get back home soon and maybe back in class, just laying off physical activities for now.

"..the rest of the class is here to see you." Shoto spoke after a moment, Izuku's mouth quirked up in a very timid smile, but it was still a smile. The halfie continued, "You think you can handle them coming in?"

Izuku nodded slowly but held up a shaking hand as in, 'But what a second.'

"What is it?" Shoto was quick to ask, Izuku's smile turning a bit shy.

"..w..w'n..a.. k..s.." He mumbled out with difficulty. Shoto took a moment to piece together his words and gestures to slowly come out with one answer of what he said.

"..d-did..did you just.. ask for a k..kiss?" Shoto stuttered out, face going pink a little.

Izuku nodded shyly.

He then motioned to his own cheek.

Shoto got the message and slowly bent down to softly kiss Izuku's cheek making the bean grin giddily. Seeing how that alone made him so happy made Shoto her even more embarrassed. It wasn't much..! Why did.. why did he like it so much..?

"..l..luv.. y'.." Izuku forced out after a moment of silence.

' A A A A A A A A A A - '

"I-I love you too..." Shoto's face heated quickly, Izuku also looking a little pink in his freckled cheeks.

They stared at eachother with idiotic grins before Shoto motioned to the door.

"I..ima get the others.."

Izuku nodded.

"He said you guys can go in-" Shoto spoke quickly as he walked over, ducking his head in a flustered gay mess. Dabi grinned at him like a maniac.

"Hey lil' bro wha-"

"Don't even start Touya."