WE DONT CARE

There was the ironic knock at the door you probably were expecting.

Shoto pulled away from the gentle, barely three second kiss to answer it with a bit of a frown, though he was quickly pulled down by one hand, Izuku connecting them again but even more eagerly.

The halfie's eyes widened before he melted into it, eyes closing in bliss. It seems he wasn't the only one wanting this so bad.

The person at the door knocked again. "Todorrooookkkiiiii??" It was Momo.

"Do you know where Deku is? Me and the girls wanna play with his hair!"

Izuku pulled him down a bit more and kissed a bit harder, as of saying 'Don't you dare pull away.'

Not like he intended to.

After a moment Shoto swiped his tongue over Izuku's lip lightly, not sure how far the greenet wanted to go. Though, he knew for a fact that he wanted to deepen this.

To his surprise, there wasn't even a moment of hesitation as Izuku parted his mouth for Shoto. This was quite clearly the smaller's first kiss, Shoto couldn't say the same unfortunately.

We won't go into that though.

Shoto decided to take it a bit slow, gently slipping in and tracing the roof of his mouth making Izuku shiver under him.

Honestly, the chance of getting caught making out like this.. kinda made him more excited.

He wasn't even sure if his door was locked.

Izuku made a soft mewl into the kiss, leaning up for more.

Momo on the other hand was trying to figure out if Shoto was even in the damn room. She was tempted to walk away and look for Izuku on her own, but she knew the green bean was always with Shoto. Most of the time they were in the halfies dorm..

Then again it was unnatural for Shoto not to answer her.

She knocked on the door a bit louder, annoyance laced in her voice this time, "Todoroki I know your in there!"

They didn't care.

Izuku's small little hand balled up the back on Shoto's shirt, his mind going fast, though not really thinking much. Nothing besides Shoto.

The halfie above him pressed them together more, massaging Izuku's tongue with his own making the smaller squeak a little before mewling softly again, though it was a bit louder, the small noises going to Shoto's head.

He deepened it a bit more.

Momo had paused. Did she just hear something?

She pressed her ear to the door...

Izuku made another soft noise into the kiss before tapping Shoto's back signaling he needed air. The halfie pulled away with a bit of a pout, though he needed air too.

Soon panting filled the room, Izuku's face flushed over. His freckles almost didn't show in the blush covering his cheeks.

Shoto wanted to kiss him again just by seeing that.. he waited a few more seconds, murmuring a, "God I love you.."

He leaned back down and connected them again, this time more deeply.

Momo covered her mouth with an evil grin. She heard that.