DABI IS FUCKING BEST BRO DAMN YOU DONT SAY OTHERWISE I LOVE HIM

Silence is all that answered.

"You got nothin, aye Shindo?" Dabi was just in front of Shindo now, grabbing his shoulder in a painful grip. "Or should I say Toga Himiko?"

All hell broke loose, Shindo stood and kneed Dabi's stomach in an instant, starting to melt with a maniac like giggle.

"Aw Dabi, was it that obvious?!" The newly blond buns sang with a childish whine. The class sprung back as she whipped out a knife, Aizawa wasn't much use with his quirk as she had a weapon. She looped around Izuku, pressing her naked body against his back as he held a knife to his throat. "Ehehe~! My new Deku-boss-man is much more mean compared to use Izu-y~ why do alternate realities have such stinky head~" She purred out the complaint, face scrunched up in displeasure.

"But he's my new meanie-boss-man! Soo~.. I have to listen to him, and he wants you~ heheh~"

Her crazed golden eyes scanned the class. "If you move I'll slash Izu-y's neck~ Deku said he didn't need to be alive when I deliver him hehehe~!"

Aizawa glared. "You're not taking h-"

Toga gasped fakely and giggled, "But I am! So... buh-bye~!" Purple mist surrounded them slowly, sucking them in ward until they disappeared within the smoke.

And the class couldn't do anything.

"Izuku is gone. Again. I.. can't do anything right. I a fucking terrible father..." Aizawa spoke in a strain voice to his husband, close to crying, the loud blonde holding his head against his chest.

"Shouta.. It'll be alright. We..we're both failing at this parent stuff, okay? But we have Hitoshi and Eri that need us... we can't just stop being parents.." Hizashi tried to comfort, Aizawa nodding lightly.

"I..I'm worried. Izuku's.. been through too much. And Todoroki is missing, his brother's worried sick too... Dabi'll kill someone if he doesn't get Todoroki back heh.." Aizawa weakly chuckled, tears stinging his eyes. "They're just kids..."

"I know, I know.."

"... k i d s ..."

The class was dismissed from having to attend lessons, silent.

It had been a year since the last incident. The one where Izuku lost his arm. The guests that everyone was talking about were merely clones. Which meant those students were missing from their school and this partnership was all fake. The friendships they just made were all fake. They were playing right into the villain's plans.

That in itself was a hard pill to swallow.

But there was a bit of hope for Izuku. The fact that Shoto might be there with him, protecting him... so...

That was one good thing, wasn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously? This is me in this world?" The crimson orbs fell with a chilling glare at an almost identical head of green hair, he scoffed.

"Yeppidy yep yep!" Toga giggled, "And he's waaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer and cuter than you!!"

"Shut the fuck up Toga, and go put on some damn clothes."

"Aye sir!" She bounced off as he rolled his eyes.

Said familiar head of green hair was indeed Izuku. And the other identical one..? Well, that was also Izuku. Though that name was abandoned. So rather, Deku.

He was taller than this Izuku since he wasn't injected with all the drugs that stunted Izuku's growth, so even as Izuku stood he still was looked down on.

"Wh-who are you!?" He forced out, glaring. He was on his second year of being a hero, he's grown a bit of backbone...

"You're a fucking idiot. Look at me and ask that again if you're really a moron like the dunce in your class." The opposing Deku growled out, black like lightning cracking along his skin, the air hissing in complaint at the dark energy.

Izuku did, not letting his fear show as he let his eyes wander. He was.. him.

A figure came from the doorway of the bar, looking at the two and rested on Izuku with cold eyes. He walked over and slid an arm around Deku's waist, not breaking the eye contact. The green bean's breath got caught in his throat as a look of pure horror bubbled in his chest.

"Sh..shocc..chan..?"