Choas Awakens - Oh No

Izuku grinned deviously and clicked add to cart for several items; hoodies, shirts, plushies, even a pair of pants. He bought all of it. As well as a pair of goggles and ordered them all to deliver at the dorm door.

All of it was EraserHead themed.
There was even a fake capture gear. He 100% got that.

He didn't know that his Dad had merch on him considering he was underground but here it was! No complains from the green floof either.

He quickly checked the time, 5:34, he jumped up and raced out of his room, nearly taking out Sato with the door. He apologized to the sugar lover and rased down the stairs with a wide grin and excitedly passed everyone in the main room to pay a visit to the principal.

"Well it looks like his mood improved." Bakugo sarcastically stated to Todoroki. He was happy about it but still curious on why he was running so fast.

Izuku knocked on the door to principal Nezu's office while shifting to foot to foot. After hearing the small creature chime a "Come in!" He eagerly opened the door.

"Ah, Izuku what can I do for you?" Nezu smiled at him. This time Izuku didn't even bother to limit his speech.

"So! I found out Dad has hero merch and I just ordered like half of the merch out in the world and I was wondering if you could possibly let me wear it during school without telling Dad because i want it to be a surprise! Now that I think of it Papa might be mad about me blasting through his credit card but I'm sure he won't mind when i tell him what i bought he might even be happy or proud that i have a chance to annoy him!" He said in one breath, speaking very fast which had him wheezing at the end slightly from also running there.

"Um." Nezu looked unsure of what he even said, "you want to wear Aizawa merch for a day in school?" Izuku nodded with a huge grin causing Nezu to smile. "Why not? Just tell me the day you choose to wear it." Izuku's grin grew and he gave a thumbs up and started to head back to his dorms with a bounce in his step.

Let's just say it was slight confusing to see Izuku in such a happy mood all the sudden. He plopped in the couch in the main room while ignoring all the strange looks from everyone. He snuggled into Todoroki's side much to Mina's screeching and started to grin thinking about what Dad's reaction would be.

Anybody (everyone) that didn't know what he was thinking were starting to sweat a little. That random grin was genuinely terrifying especially since he was pretty distant today. Todoroki awkwardly sat there with a slight blush as the green bean cuddled his arm with a terrifying grin and his brother giving him a death eye from the other side of the room.

Dear lord what is his life.

The poor boy.

HAH NOPE IM NOT EVEN SORRY FOR THE BI-

I'll stop

**cough**

Soon they all headed off to bed and the next day rolled around and thanks to the guard dog Bakugo and his barking about a knock of their door Izuku realized his first package arrived.

Izuku practically bolted to the door to sign in the package, taking it out of the package man's hands, and shutting the door in his face before a word could be uttered. Then he proceeded to bolt up the stairs to his dorm to examine his new EraserHead hoodie.

It was very cool! The top was the pattern of his goggles and the hood was black like his hair. Around the next was white to be his capture gear while the rest was a dark grey. He jumped around excitedly and played with the zipper, fumbling to latch it together to zip it up fully.

He texted Shinso to come to his dorm. Unknown to him, Shinso was worried for his life, scared his brother was secretly plotting his murder. Though he complied to Izuku's wishes and hopped onto the elevator to visit his room.

Shinso muffles his laughter when the door was opened.

"What are you wearing?" He cackled.

Izuku just stared jumping up and down, "DAD!" He yelled while he beamed through a smile. He then proceeded to drag his brother into his room and turned on his computer to show all the things he ordered.

"Lord what have you done." Shinso was histarical at this point. He was doubled over crying from laughing so much.

"Principal is letting me wear them to class!" Izuku chimed with a giggle. Shinso understood why he has been grinning so much now. "But don't tell anyone!" He followed up with puppy eyes.

"I won't, I won't." Shinso reassured him. Izuku cheered and started hopping around. After some time of talking they were called down for dinner, Izuku took off his jacket and hid it just in case and they headed down with happy moods.

{856 words}