Camp Mayhem Part 2

{Please read previous A/N
Edit: i deleted it so don't worry bout it}

Izuku came out for dinner feeling better, eating with Todoroki this time. He was happy to see Kota also eating dinner, just further away from everyone.

They decided to do a test of courage, 2-B will be hiding throughout the forest on a certain path and tries to scare class 1-A then after 20 minutes the classes would switch. It sounded all fun and games, 1-A was divided into pairs and Todoroki was Izuku's partner which they were both quite happy about, though only one showed it. They were about the eighth pair to go out, Izuku held his sleeve like his life depended on it. Soon, though, they noticed a strange purple fog wisp around, layering up on the ground a couple feet high. Izuku started to get light headed, quickly realizing that it could only be from the fog.

He coughed several times, gaining the attention on his pair and they both stopped walking. Todoroki seemed to understand when Izuku covered his mouth with his shirt and hand with a feverish look, copying him as quick as he could. The purple fog only started to grow, licking at their knees and rising more by the second.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asked, though his voice was muffled. They both started running off into the direction that the fog thinned, where they met Bakugo and Shouji. Taking a second glance Shouji was holding a passed out Tokoyami and a weird body bag was on the ground.

"Oi! Half n' Half, Deku! Villains are attacking." Izuku's eyes widened and he stilled slightly, but remembered the chances of them being the same were slim, the body bag -- which was actually a villain, was never in the place he was at.

But something that he did remember is that Kota ran off before the test of courage started, he could be in danger. Automatically he grabbed Todoroki by his sleeve and started running off to the direction of his hideout much to the confusion of everyone.

Izuku saw Kota on the ground and he saw a figure in front of him, it ripped off a cloak to reveal a more famous villain, Muscular, getting ready to punch little Kota.

Izuku had never ran faster in his life.

He let go of Todoroki now that he saw what was going on and pumped his legs as quickly as he could and scooped the little boy out of the way just in time, Muscular let out an enraged growl and glared over at Izuku. When he recognized Izuku, his expression fell to one of glee, "Oh! You're on the list."

"It's y-you?" Kota asked in a quivering voice, even his body was shaking. Izuku smiled warmly at the kid before carefully setting him down and stepping in front of him protectively.

"Oh? So you're going to play hero now?" Izuku didn't know what he meant by that, but still held a small glare at the villain, much like in other situations the light drained out of his eyes and he found his voice.

"A hero is all I ever wanted to be." A glacier of ice few past them and froze the villain solid, he glanced behind him with a thankful look.

"You okay, Deku-kun?" Todoroki huffed, trying to catch his breath from being dragged so fast.

"M'fine-" The ice quickly shattered, Muscular's body had strands of flesh dancing around him, he laughed again, jumping right into taunting Izuku.

"How disappointing..." He looked at the three boys with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "First you run away, leave Handy alone and then join the heroes? How ungrateful can you get." Izuku freezes. There's no way.