2.4k Views Special!!

{I f I z u k u N e v e r F o u n d A i z a w a}

"Wake the hell up, brat." Izuku jolted awake at the venomous voice and the slamming of a door. He sat up from the concrete ground, giving no emotion away. His body throbbed with pain, ever small cut, bruise and scar screamed out but to Izuku it was numb. Show no weakness. As Father says.

And one never goes against Father's word.

Izuku stood fully, looking with blank eyes at Tomuchan. He scoffed at him and opened the jail cell, Izuku took that as an invitation to walk out and stand silently next to his brother as he locked the cell once more.

"Sensei is expecting you." Tomuchan growled as he glared a Izuku, the boy simply gave a nod in response. Though, internally he was trembling as terror slowly enveloped his mind, he hadn't seen father since he first met Tomuchan. That was five or six years back, he wasn't quite sure... Time seems to change when you've been locked in a cell since you were five years old.

Tomu-chan's hand snaked around Izuku's neck with one figure off as they started walking down the halls of the Villain Base. Izuku's eyes scanned the area, everything being evaluated for possible escape or hiding places. Most doors were locked and the ones that were open had nothing useful inside of them.

"Hurry up." Tomuchan hissed, his finger's tightened around Izuku's neck. If the boy's body wasn't tense before it sure as hell was now, but he picked up his pace.

Soon they arrived at the all too familiar bar, a man made of purple mist was cleaning a glass like he always did. Izuku had yet to learn his name.

"Shigaraki." The man nodded in greeting, the yellow spot's in the purple mist that resembled eyes flickered towards them. Izuku wasn't addressed, though it's not like he expected to be. He was nothing more than a play thing to these villains, an object if you will.

"I need a warp gate." Tomuchan stated bluntly, bringing his free hand up to scratch his neck raw. "To Sensei." The Mist Man nodded, waving a hand to open a portal just in front of them.

"Message me if you need a way back." The man stated before turning his attention to the glass cup, stull rubbing it down with a washcloth to get rid of any none existent smudge marks. Tomu-chan didn't bother responding as he dragged Izuku through the warp gate.

Izuku felt a shiver make it's way through his spine as the purple fog licked his body, but he held it back in fear of a punishment. He closed his eyes till the feeling of the gate was gone, quickly opening them to see that he was in a damp building. Tomu-chan dragged him forward by his neck, the pressure slowly increasing making it just slightly more difficult to breathe. However he didn't voice his complaints, he knew better.

They both went further into the building, Izuku eyed the several tubes and tables covered in papers and surgical tools with unease. Soon they turned a corner, a single door was welcomed into view. He was scared, he barely suppressed the unwanted need to tremble. He hadn't seen Father in so long. He didn't want to see Father. Still, he pushed forward, forcing his feet to move and stabilize his knees so they wouldn't give out under him.

Each step towards the door was fast, but to Izuku it couldn't be slower. Everything seemed to slow down, his chest twisted and the need to breathe was a forgotten memory. His throat closed off and his mind was running wild. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears, his vision blurred and things shifted into two, each step seemed to echo, muffled by the fear clogging his senses.